BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The snack that's puffed up extra crunchy and packed with big, bold flavor for an awesome snack that's fun to hug out with!

Becky L.
These are soooo addicting! I love the barbecue flavor and goldfish is such an easy snack to have! I always got this as a child and I’m still loving them today! One star less because they’re hard to find nowadays.
Bob K.
Ashland, OR
Is my favorite goldfish. The bold BBQ flavor is so good. No other product compares to the flavor of these. Love these so much. I can not find them around here anymore which sucks. I wish they came in the huge carton at one of my local stores. I usually will travel 30 minutes to an hour to get stuff I like and for some reason these are not available that close to me
Kristina S.
Bradenton, FL
The taste on these is AWESOME! They're Goldfish on steroids and don't make me feel like I'm a toddler when I eat them. My little guy loves Goldfish, so we keep them in the house constantly. But, these are toddler and mom approved! The taste is smoky, but not overpowering with just the right amount of sweet tang. Love them!
Allison G.
Algonquin, IL
Good flavor as well as a good overall taste. Comparing this flavor to other barbecue flavored cheese snacks, it was on the better side. I had bought it at a regular grocery store and the price was not unreasonable at all. Would buy again
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Perfect little bite sized snack that is full of flavor. Each little crunchy bite explodes with flavor. They're a healthy snack that I don't feel guilty having in my pantry. Great for traveling or sporting events. I love the baked version!
Lindsay B.
Belfair
Goldfish are a staple in my household especially with small children. They're very delicious and meet all my expectations. I buy them at any grocery store and usually try to find them on sale. I would recommend this to anyone.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
It's unhealthy but so good lol especially if you like pepperoni pizza. It has crunch, blast of flavors, and easy to carry on on any trip. I wouldn't recommend it due to it not being healthy but a fun snack for guilty pleasure
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Any flavor of goldfish is great, everyone in my family loves them. Goldfish are the healthier snack for anyone. The kids also love them, not only because of their great taste but because of their great flavors. The bbq ones have a great taste, they taste like bbq
Brittany B.
Debary , FL
The kids love these they're full of flavor. I like the original ones a little bit better though just because they're less messy. It's better than giving my kids chips but I'd still rather give them fruit.
katie H.
Burlington WI
These are the love of my life. It is like combining my two favorite snacks: goldfish and bbq chips. I am absolutely in love. They are cheap and loved by all ages. Everyone should buy these.