BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Buffalo Wing Goldfish® Baked puff snacks
New!
Xtreme®. Puffs.
SealTab®.

Jessy C.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Light and crispy!! I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh! Great price and the kids love it as well!!!
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
I absolutely love goldfish buff I just can’t find them in my store anoymore but I loved these and adored them so much and then all the sudden my grocerie store stopped ordering them I cried no joke they weee so giid
irene r.
Rio Hondo
These are great for my kiddos. They are soft and puffy which make it easiest to eat. Yes they are very delicious as my kids love them. I got these at Walmart. Very affordable. Would definitely recommend
Wendy Q.
Williamsport
These are so good. I love anything having to do with spicy buffalo wing. They did not disappoint. I liked them more than I probably should. They go so well with a slice of cheese to keep your tongue cool.
Crystal R.
The packaging makes them look amazingly appetizing as the smell is capturing to all those nearby, but the flavor is something to be worked on. I am a fan of the original goldfish treats as these seem to be so salty I can't help but feel parched and needing to chug water after eating only a few. This recipe needs to be worked on a little bit more.
Margaret S.
Surprising I thought I didn't like these but I only got it because it was buffalo wings flavored. The taste of buffalo wings was there and the softness of the puff went great together. I enjoyed it and would buy these again.
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
These are classics been around forever. They are not crazy healthy but a good snack that you can have a little or alot and will be fine. If you like spicy this is the flavor for you. You can even get a VERY large box of this stuff and it will last you a while. Great for kids
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
I wasn't a huge fan of the light puffiness it had. I was expecting still some crunch. Flavor was alright, spicy like it says, but I guess I still prefer the good ole hard crunchy goldfish. Still an ok product just not my favorite.
Mehwish K.
Wauwatosa , WI
These are absolutely my favorite!! Sometimes it's hard to find at grocery stores but I always just go to their store and stock up. Taste like buffalo wings but the flavor isn't over powering. A must try if you like buffalo wings