BY GOLDFISH

Same delicious taste you expect - perfect for families who choose organic products.

Made With Smiles And Organic Wheat Flour, Sunflower And/Or Safflower Oil, Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Baking Soda, Paprika, Spices (Celery), Monocalcium Phosphate, Onions. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Prácticas para el snack de los pequeños Ya que son pequeñas es fácil de comerlas sin ensuciar no las recomiendo todos los días porque no es 100 por ciento saludable pero siempre hay que llevar un equilibro Goldfish® Baked Organic Wheat Cheddar Snack Crackers
Bethany H.
I tried these after seeing them at Target, and I love them! I have always been a goldfish fan, but try to stay away from a lot of processed food. The organic tasted great, and I am so happy they are available!
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
These are my toddler's favorite snack! I get this particular kind because it makes me feel better to at least have a little bit of nutritional value to the snack she eats more often. I love that pepperidge farm started offering these as a semi-healthier option.
Siobhan C.
Goldfish are such a classic and yummy snack. They're inexpensive and kids love the fish shape, so they're great. The only downside is that I can't stop eating them once I start! Original goldfish will always be my favorite
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Goldfish crackers are a wonderful snack for the whole family. I love them and I know the kids I nanny love them too. I honestly haven't met anyone who doesn't like them and that says a lot about a product.
April P.
Elizabethtown
These are super yummy! I don’t notice the difference between these and the other non organic crackers. I switched to this for my son. He also loves them. I totally recommend these for adults and children.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
My kids could eat these alllllllll day long! I'm not a fan of processed foods but I feel better that these at least have some organic ingredients! And I love the zip lock bag! The paper bags never stay closed for me and I always end up with stale fishies but this bag stays nice and fresh!
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I buy these because I think they must be slightly healthier since they're baked and organic. They are not greasy like Cheeze-Its and they taste good. The only problem is that it's easy to fool yourself into thinking portion doesn't matter and eating too many. Yummy and recommended.
Julienne L.
Honolulu, HI
My daughter has been snacking on these goldfish since she could eat solid foods! I love that it is organic and healthy! Its main ingredient is organic wheat flower! I would definitely recommend this snack for everyone!
Cece
Best thing about this product is that it does NOT have yeast extract (hidden msg) and tastes no different than original recipe. I can't find this product at the local grocery store but as long as Amazon sells it I'm happy - but be warned, the price has fluctuated quite a bit recently.