Goldfish® Baked Cheddar Cracker 100-Calorie

by Goldfish

Smaller size, big taste Made with whole grain Baked with real cheese 0g trans fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfish® Baked Cheddar Cracker 100-Calorie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The best part of these little hundred calorie packs is you don't sit down to eat the entire bag in one sitting.” in reviews
Delicious! They are affordable and are packed with flavor. I have been eating these since I could remember. They are great for a snack and for all ages. You can find them at almost all grocery stores.
JB MDL, NJ
The best part of these little hundred calorie packs is you don't sit down to eat the entire bag in one sitting. Gold fish always have one of the best serving sizes, which doesn't make you feel guilty eating 100 of the little buggers. These packs are perfect for smaller children on the go, since the smaller serving makes a great stash in your diaper bag. They are great for all ages, and a timeless hit for a snack.
Cincinnati, OH
Keep these in your purse or bag for the little ones when they need a treat! They are very good and kids love the taste and the flavor and they aren't as bad for them as chips are. I love using these as a reward. And they are extremely convenient and not badly priced
Morrow, OH
Great snack especially when my kids are allowed to bring one to school each day. My only issue with the small bags are they are hard to transport in a back pack and not be crumbs by the time my son eats them. I have to put them in a hard Tupperware. Other than that I'm happy to have them around on a regular basis.
Springfield, VA
Ah, goldfish. The quintessential cheesy and salty snack. They always deliver and they're always good; I've never noticed a formula change or anything. With these bags, you do tend to get quite a lot and they're more filling than bags of chips, because they put more goldfish in these and less filler air.
Jenks, OK
First of all who doesn't love Goldfish? They are so cute and make a great snack. My 4 year old loves them (especially the "princess" ones). I like the convenience of a small portable package when we are on the go.
Summerville, SC
Goldfish are the quintessential toddler snack that we moms don't mind sharing. I use these as a snack for our church's toddler room and they are always a hit! They are filling and fun.
Clarksville, TN
All 3 of my kids love these! They have been around for quite some time now and I love how they have came up with new flavors and colors of the Goldfish. These are great for snack time and not messy at all. Easy to chew and even my 1 year old enjoys them.
Oak Hill, OH
I love the cracker bags because they are great for on the go. I always like to keep a few snacks with me anywhere I go for my kids. They love goldfish crackers so the bags are perfect!
We love Goldfish in our house. We get them all the time! This bag is great because that's how I get them at school and it makes me feel like I'm at home.

Looking for your answer?