Goldfish® Baked Baby Cheddar uploaded by  Elizabeth C.Goldfish® Baked Baby Cheddar uploaded by  Elizabeth C.Goldfish® Baked Baby Cheddar uploaded by Lauren G.

BY GOLDFISH #6 in Crackers

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Contains 2 Percent
Or Less Of: Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Soda, Paprika, Spices, Celery, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• What's the difference between these and regular goldfish? Size? 3 Answers
  • I keep a bag in my car for the long ride to the beach 4 Answers
  • I try to stay away from salty snacks for my kids, do these have l...1 Answers
Ping L.
This is a great snack for the toddlers. In fact, it is a family favorite. For finger snacks like this, it is easy to over consume because we keep reaching for it. It is the number of pieces that becomes the serving size rather than how big it is. These baby ones are smaller and have much lower sodium content. This means my daughter can eat more pieces without reaching her sodium limit for the day. Hubby also likes that it is less oily than the original ones. I like that its main ingredients are natural and I know what it is rather than some chemical names I need to look up. Most of all, it tastes good while still healthy. Highly recommended for toddlers!
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I’m not a big fan of goldfish I mean I will eat them but they’re not good to me I guess because I’m not really a big cheese person and just like to help with you chatter but when I was little we always have to take them to field trips and stuff and I would always be like why why can’t you just give us like Oreos or Doritos really stacked or something because who’s always season everybody always asked me can I have yours going to have his and I was like yeah fancy never knew how old they were get to these people especially now sent to me next winter for a little chatter things there like seven dollars for a little box
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Goldfish have always been good no complaints there. I just recently noticed these baby ones and they’re perfect for my toddler to snack on. They still have the same great taste but they’re so cute and easy to chew on for her.
Brianna R.
Hastings, MN
Goldfish are my go to snacks! Not only are they easy to pack, but they taste delicious especially the baby cheddar ones! There is just so much flavor within the tiny cracker that it just tastes better to me! They are very affordable and found everywhere!
Torri F.
Dysart
I’m 21 years old but I eat goldfish like I’m 5. I especially love the baby ones because they are the perfect size. They are never too salty. It is the perfect snack for being on the go. I go through a bag a week!
Monique H.
Hartford
These crackers are a great go to snack. I usually eat them with my kids who really love them. I don’t feel guilty when eating them because they are baked. I would recommend these if you like to eat light snacks.
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are the cutest! We recently picked up the baby goldfish crackers during our last grocery store visit. The negative is that they can easily be overeaten. My daughter enjoys these in her lunch. Yum!
Jessica S.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a staple in my house. Not only are they absolutely adorable, but they are completely infant/toddler sized. Taste just as good as regular sized goldfish. And as a mom having a smaller version of this snack for my son is ideal because he can chew on these and hold a little handful of them a lot easier than he can with the regular ones. The little things go a long way as a mom.
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
My 2 year old only eats the baby gold fish right now. I am assuming it's because of the smaller size, which makes it great for little ones. They are the best tasting cheese crackers, and I don't mind my little one feeding me these. I would love to see more flavors in the baby size goldfish, because of how great the cheddar are, I would recommend these to other moms.
Autumn B.
St. Charles
I love how small the baby goldfish are. They are super cheesy and have met my expectations. They are delicious and don’t leave that cheese it residue on my fingers like most cheesy chips. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Jen S.
Are these a lot smaller than the regular ones? Do you have to eat more to get your filling?!
Krystal A.
I keep a bag in my car for the long ride to the beach
Bryanne S.
What's the difference between these and regular goldfish? Size?
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
How old did you start feeding your babies these ?
Tanya L.
Lacey, WA
I try to stay away from salty snacks for my kids, do these have less sodium per serving than regular goldfish crackers?