BY GOLDFISH

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Contains 2 Percent
Or Less Of: Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Soda, Paprika, Spices, Celery, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Are they a lot smaller than regular?4 Answers
  • Are there any other Goldfish options with less salt? 1 Answers
  • What's the difference between these and regular goldfish?...3 Answers
Ping L.
This is a great snack for the toddlers. In fact, it is a family favorite. For finger snacks like this, it is easy to over consume because we keep reaching for it. It is the number of pieces that becomes the serving size rather than how big it is. These baby ones are smaller and have much lower sodium content. This means my daughter can eat more pieces without reaching her sodium limit for the day. Hubby also likes that it is less oily than the original ones. I like that its main ingredients are natural and I know what it is rather than some chemical names I need to look up. Most of all, it tastes good while still healthy. Highly recommended for toddlers!
Andrea C.
Macomb, MI
My toddler loves these and us parents (and even grandparents) will snack on them too. I loved that they were smaller for when she first started eating solid foods. I never went anywhere without them so my daughter could have a snack and I don’t feel guilty about giving them to her. Sure, I’d rather her eat something a little healthier but fruits and veggies get very messy on the go.
Jennifer W.
I do like these they're not my favorite variation by the brand but they are great to try. You can definitely get very creative with them because of their size as well. They are nice and small I do feel like I definitely need far more of them because of that and I would keep that in mind if you're buying these for a small child as it could be more of a choking hazard.
Cheryl B.
They're just like the classics but little! I adore these! They're so cute! I love Goldfish crackers! They make me so happy. They're nostalgic for me, and have been a big part of my snacking life even as an adult. I use these as motivation for reading my chapters for college (read ten pages, and eat 5 goldfish)! Ha. 😂😂😂😂
Amy L.
Portland , OR
I’ve always been into goldfishes but I get these for my daughter , for her little to go snacks ! Which I love cause you can take them everywhere and are easy to clean up if they spill , taste good and are super cute , I always have some in my pantry 🤗
Sarah T.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
These are my children's favorite type of goldfish. They are smaller than the original and have alot less salty of a taste. When my children were babies and just starting out on food I would always give them the baby fish bc they were small enough to chew and pick up with their tiny fingers. Not to mention you can have a bunch for only 150 calories! My son is 6 now and still prefers the baby fish to the original.
Kristin F.
Anderson
These were my favorite as a child and are now my favorite road trip snack. It’s like mini m&ms but in goldfish. The flavor is packed into a small bite and just tastes better. They’re affordable and can be found in most grocery stores.
Torri F.
Dysart
I’m 21 years old but I eat goldfish like I’m 5. I especially love the baby ones because they are the perfect size. They are never too salty. It is the perfect snack for being on the go. I go through a bag a week!
Kerri W.
Port Neches, TX
We love these! My daughter is 17 months and can eat them with no problems! The flavor is great! The size is perfect! I have bought these many times and will buy again. I would highly recommend this product to friends and family!
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
These little baby fish are so cute! My nephew is a picker eater so we always make sure to have baby fish when he comes over. They are the perfect size for little ones! And it’s food that’s fun to play with.
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
How many of you mothers out there buy these for your kids?
Missy H.
Has anyone tried the sweet versions of Goldfish that they make?
Carmen A D.
Do you prefer buying these over the regular gold fish ?
Tia K.
I don't see the difference between these and the other ones. Can anyone share?
larisa b.
Is the baby cracker smaller than the regular cheddar crackers?