BY GOLDFISH #17 in Crackers

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Contains 2 Percent
Or Less Of: Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Soda, Paprika, Spices, Celery, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Are there any other Goldfish options with less salt? 1 Answers
  • What's the difference between these and regular goldfish? Size? 3 Answers
  • I keep a bag in my car for the long ride to the beach 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ping L.
This is a great snack for the toddlers. In fact, it is a family favorite. For finger snacks like this, it is easy to over consume because we keep reaching for it. It is the number of pieces that becomes the serving size rather than how big it is. These baby ones are smaller and have much lower sodium content. This means my daughter can eat more pieces without reaching her sodium limit for the day. Hubby also likes that it is less oily than the original ones. I like that its main ingredients are natural and I know what it is rather than some chemical names I need to look up. Most of all, it tastes good while still healthy. Highly recommended for toddlers!
Sarah T.
These are my children's favorite type of goldfish. They are smaller than the original and have alot less salty of a taste. When my children were babies and just starting out on food I would always give them the baby fish bc they were small enough to chew and pick up with their tiny fingers. Not to mention you can have a bunch for only 150 calories! My son is 6 now and still prefers the baby fish to the original.
Andrea C.
Macomb, MI
My toddler loves these and us parents (and even grandparents) will snack on them too. I loved that they were smaller for when she first started eating solid foods. I never went anywhere without them so my daughter could have a snack and I don’t feel guilty about giving them to her. Sure, I’d rather her eat something a little healthier but fruits and veggies get very messy on the go.
Jennifer W.
I do like these they're not my favorite variation by the brand but they are great to try. You can definitely get very creative with them because of their size as well. They are nice and small I do feel like I definitely need far more of them because of that and I would keep that in mind if you're buying these for a small child as it could be more of a choking hazard.
Cheryl B.
They're just like the classics but little! I adore these! They're so cute! I love Goldfish crackers! They make me so happy. They're nostalgic for me, and have been a big part of my snacking life even as an adult. I use these as motivation for reading my chapters for college (read ten pages, and eat 5 goldfish)! Ha. 😂😂😂😂
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I’m not a big fan of goldfish I mean I will eat them but they’re not good to me I guess because I’m not really a big cheese person and just like to help with you chatter but when I was little we always have to take them to field trips and stuff and I would always be like why why can’t you just give us like Oreos or Doritos really stacked or something because who’s always season everybody always asked me can I have yours going to have his and I was like yeah fancy never knew how old they were get to these people especially now sent to me next winter for a little chatter things there like seven dollars for a little box
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
These little cuties are the perfect snack for all ages-1-100! They are smaller than normal goldfish which is perfect for little hands! They can be placed in soups also! They are full of cheddar flavor! They average about $1.50-3 and can be found anywhere! I would highly recommend!
Kaitlin M.
Marysville, OH
Goldfish baby crackers are a go to snack in my household. Perfect for camping, going to the beach and for snack day at my toddler's preschool. The generics of goldfish cracker do not even compare! They are usually bland versus the goldfish crackers punch flavor.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
My kids recently developed an obsession with what the call the "baby" fish. I like giving it to them as a snack because it is healthier than chips and less salty than pretzels and they get to play with their snack. Occasionally a little pricey, but tons of deals and coupons to offset this are available.
Milly S.
Marysville
I’m obsessed with gold fish and I probably buy them way more than I should. Thank god they’re so cheap 😬😂. My favorite kind are the Parmesan or the xtra cheddar. If you haven’t tried goldfish yet, idk where you’ve been at but you need to get some ASAP
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg, OH
How many of you mothers out there buy these for your kids?
Missy H.
Has anyone tried the sweet versions of Goldfish that they make?
Carmen A D.
Do you prefer buying these over the regular gold fish ?
Tia K.
I don't see the difference between these and the other ones. Can anyone share?
larisa b.
Is the baby cracker smaller than the regular cheddar crackers?