BY GOLDFISH

The Snack That Smiles Back®! Grab your favorite flavors.

Made With Smiles And Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cheddar Cheese ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto), Canola And/Or Sunflower Oils, Contains 2 Percent
Or Less Of: Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast, Baking Soda, Paprika, Spices, Celery, Monocalcium Phosphate, Onion Powder. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

• Are they a lot smaller than regular?4 Answers
  • Are there any other Goldfish options with less salt? 1 Answers
  • What's the difference between these and regular goldfish?...3 Answers
felisha a.
S Richmond Hl, NY

I have eaten Goldfish for a very long time. It seems as if everyone enjoys them as a snack or side during your busy day. Their website claims, "Classic Goldfish crackers disappear fast! With many exciting flavors, including Cheddar Made with Whole Grain and Pretzel, you can feel good about eating your favorite snacks."

Health: These crackers aren't as healthy as the company advertises. They might me made with whole grain as they say, but it sure does not taste that way. They are not that filling, but will do when you have to eat something on the run.

Price:

Ping L.
This is a great snack for the toddlers. In fact, it is a family favorite. For finger snacks like this, it is easy to over consume because we keep reaching for it. It is the number of pieces that becomes the serving size rather than how big it is. These baby ones are smaller and have much lower sodium content. This means my daughter can eat more pieces without reaching her sodium limit for the day. Hubby also likes that it is less oily than the original ones. I like that its main ingredients are natural and I know what it is rather than some chemical names I need to look up. Most of all, it tastes good while still healthy. Highly recommended for toddlers!
Melanie K.
Philadelphia
These are my all time favorite beach snack. Perfect to throw in the bag and snack on throughout the day. Delicious and classic, a childhood favorite. Salty but not too harsh and I love the small size!
Tiffany A.
Auburndale, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These little guys are my go to snack. They are also the only thing I can keep down when I'm sick or have a really bad case of cramps. The snack that smiles back definitely makes me smile as well!
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the goldfish minis and I have no idea why. The are so addicting and flavor packed it’s so crazy. Easy for an on the go snack grab. All the goldfish flavors are packed with flavor and taste sensational!
Andrea C.
Macomb, MI
My toddler loves these and us parents (and even grandparents) will snack on them too. I loved that they were smaller for when she first started eating solid foods. I never went anywhere without them so my daughter could have a snack and I don’t feel guilty about giving them to her. Sure, I’d rather her eat something a little healthier but fruits and veggies get very messy on the go.
Jennifer W.
I do like these they're not my favorite variation by the brand but they are great to try. You can definitely get very creative with them because of their size as well. They are nice and small I do feel like I definitely need far more of them because of that and I would keep that in mind if you're buying these for a small child as it could be more of a choking hazard.
Sola W.
I personally don’t eat gold fish the way I use too. But my sister she loves goldfish and every time we’re in the store she asks for them the cheddar gold fish are most definitely a favorite in our hose hold
Kelsey S.
Oviedo, FL
Not only do I love these but my son could live off of them, he hears the bag and comes running over. Great price, may not be the healthiest snack but there could be worse. Always curbs that salty craving
Cheryl B.
They're just like the classics but little! I adore these! They're so cute! I love Goldfish crackers! They make me so happy. They're nostalgic for me, and have been a big part of my snacking life even as an adult. I use these as motivation for reading my chapters for college (read ten pages, and eat 5 goldfish)! Ha. 😂😂😂😂
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
How many of you mothers out there buy these for your kids?
Missy H.
Has anyone tried the sweet versions of Goldfish that they make?
Carmen A D.
Do you prefer buying these over the regular gold fish ?
Tia K.
I don't see the difference between these and the other ones. Can anyone share?
larisa b.
Is the baby cracker smaller than the regular cheddar crackers?

Walmart