BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Finn®.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat.
Pretzel, baked with goodness.
5 - 0.81 oz pouches.
5 pouches.

Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pretzel Snack Cracker Pouches
  • "I like the 100 calorie pack because it's not only great for adults but it's also the perfect snack bag for my little ones!" in 4 reviews
  • "I can forget what I'm doing and munch through a whole bag of Goldfish crackers, so the 100 calorie packs keep your diet plan on track. " in 1 review
  • "I have not personally had the pretzel goldfish in the 100 calorie pack, but they are a tasty snack and It would be much easier to stick to the serving size in that convenient pack! " in 1 review
Audrey V.
Pretzel goldfish are so yummy alone but especially in trail mix! I always like having something salty and crunchy with my nuts but regular pretzels aren’t the right size in a trail mix. So glad they make these.
Paris B.
Austin, TX
I don't know why I love pretzels so much but I do! Especially these because of the cute miniature size, and also the taste. These 100 calorie bags are the best becuase it can help portion control and avoid overeating/snacking! Go for it if you want something salty!
juliana f.
i love all the goldfish snacks. these are so so so yummy and it's only 100 calories!!!!! i think these are amazing to put in lunches or just for on the go snacks. one pack i think can be a little filling. but amazing product!
Marcy C.
HUNTERSVILLE, NC
These keep my toddler very happy.  This is my favorite snack to give to my toddler in the car.  Small enough for her little hands to pick up without a problem and she gets to play around with the "fishies"
Alise F.
Coventry Twp, OH
Love goldfish pretzels! Also, love these 100 calorie packs! Very convenient when on the go to throw into lunches. I also love that I don't have to measure out 100 calories of this devious snack, it is already done for me!
T L.
Staten Island
What else can I say except that Goldfish snacks rule.  No matter what flavor you prefer, (there are a lot of them to satisfy any craving), Goldfish snacks will fill you up providing a great tasting snack.  I look forward to eating my goldfish snacks whenever I get the chance.
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
These are small, crispy, gold-fish shaped crackers with a very intense cheddar cheese flavor. One great thing about them is that they are made with REAL cheddar and there's no artificial anything in these crackers.

We put them out in bowls and they disappear by the fistful. I first ran into Pepperidge Farm Goldfish years ago and really liked them and I was delighted to find they are still around and taste exactly the same as I remember. They are very popular with kids as a snack in school lunches - or anybody's lunches. If you put them out during a party, they'll disappear pretty quick. A handful dropped on a bowl of soup really enhances flavor.
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Our family is a goldfish frenetic. My six-year-old son usually has to have them once a day. And I'm OK with that because they're delicious baked snack unlike those greasy alternatives like chips. Mom enjoys them to and doesn't feel guilty eating them.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like the Small 100 Calorie Pretzel Cracker pouches as a snack when I really shouldn't be eating or am on the run. Another nice aspect to the pouches is the product stays fresh until opened, unlike bigger bags that tend to go stale fast in the humid FL air.

Cons: Only 5 packages per box and a lot more $$ per oz as a result.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I love pretzels and I love Goldfish so when the pretzel goldfish came out, I was really excited. The proportions make for a great snack and a healthier option than other snacks out there. Also, these pretzels are the perfect amount of crunchy yet salty where some other pretzel options are either too hard or too salty.