BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pouches.
Baked snack crackers.
Finn®.
Natural.
No artificial preservatives.
0g trans fat.
Pretzel, baked with goodness.
5 - 0.81 oz pouches.
5 pouches.

Goldfish® 100 Calorie Pretzel Snack Cracker Pouches
  • "I like the 100 calorie pack because it's not only great for adults but it's also the perfect snack bag for my little ones!" in 4 reviews
  • "I can forget what I'm doing and munch through a whole bag of Goldfish crackers, so the 100 calorie packs keep your diet plan on track. " in 1 review
  • "I have not personally had the pretzel goldfish in the 100 calorie pack, but they are a tasty snack and It would be much easier to stick to the serving size in that convenient pack! " in 1 review
Audrey V.
Pretzel goldfish are so yummy alone but especially in trail mix! I always like having something salty and crunchy with my nuts but regular pretzels aren’t the right size in a trail mix. So glad they make these.
Marcy C.
Charlotte, NC
These keep my toddler very happy.  This is my favorite snack to give to my toddler in the car.  Small enough for her little hands to pick up without a problem and she gets to play around with the "fishies"
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
These are small, crispy, gold-fish shaped crackers with a very intense cheddar cheese flavor. One great thing about them is that they are made with REAL cheddar and there's no artificial anything in these crackers.

We put them out in bowls and they disappear by the fistful. I first ran into Pepperidge Farm Goldfish years ago and really liked them and I was delighted to find they are still around and taste exactly the same as I remember. They are very popular with kids as a snack in school lunches - or anybody's lunches. If you put them out during a party, they'll disappear pretty quick. A handful dropped on a bowl of soup really enhances flavor.
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Our family is a goldfish frenetic. My six-year-old son usually has to have them once a day. And I'm OK with that because they're delicious baked snack unlike those greasy alternatives like chips. Mom enjoys them to and doesn't feel guilty eating them.
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like the Small 100 Calorie Pretzel Cracker pouches as a snack when I really shouldn't be eating or am on the run. Another nice aspect to the pouches is the product stays fresh until opened, unlike bigger bags that tend to go stale fast in the humid FL air.

Cons: Only 5 packages per box and a lot more $$ per oz as a result.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love these they taste amazing and love the portion controlled package size it makes staying healthy super easy they are really affordable and super easy to find sold in most super markets and larger chain stores
sophia s.
staten island , NY
omg pretzel gold fish are so good like i’m actually craving them right now i haven’t had them in like a month omg there soo good better then any other pretzel item out there and there filled like no air inside them there filled i can eat so many i’m about to go buy some !
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I always have these at my desk as an extra snack through out the day. They are crunchy and always fresh. I like the small bags so they do not go stale. I like to pair with a veggie or fruit to make a healthy snack. Kids will also love these in there lunches.
Morgan S.
The fish shape with the pretzel recipe allows more salt per serface area making this a deliciously salty snack. It's so good with a Coca-Cola. I would rather eat these pretzels over any other brand. I also love the hundred calorie packs. It makes snacking easy.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
Anytime I want a semi-healthy, quick snack, I eat these. They're so addictive, and they taste amazing. They're crunchy, but not too hard, and they have the perfect ratio of salt. I have purchased these for years, and I will continue to do so! So delicious!