More than just a daily moisturizer, Dr. Goldfaden's vital boost delivers hydration, antioxidant protection and a brightening glow to all skin types. Skin boosting and rejuvenating vitamin D maximizes the skin's immunity, provides powerful antioxidant protection, improves elasticity and promotes a more youthful complexion. Brightening skin agent, gooseberry, leaves skin looking dewy, radiant and flawless. Oil-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goldfaden MD Vital Boost Grapefruit Oil!
Barton, NY
Review for: Goldfaden MD Vital Boost Grapefruit Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.
This makes my face feeling fresh and young all day long! I have bought several samples time and again because I am unable afford a full set from goldenfaden :( but it honestly has been helping my own blemishes to disappear or lighten up the purple pigmentation.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Goldfaden MD Vital Boost Grapefruit Oil, 1.7 fl. oz.
I have received a sample of this face cream in my May’s Ipsy bag. I have to say I really like it. The scent is light and fresh. The cream is absorbed quickly and the skin doesn’t feel greasy after applying.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines