GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost

GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"

BY GOLDFADEN MD

More than just a daily moisturizer, Dr. Goldfaden’s Vital Boost delivers hydration, antioxidant protection and a brightening glow to all skin types. Skin boosting and rejuvenating Vitamin D maximizes the skin s immunity, provides powerful antioxidant protection, improves elasticity and promotes a more youthful complexion. Brightening skin agent, gooseberry, leaves skin looking  dewy, radiant and flawless. Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer". see more...

GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"
pink V.
east meadow, NY
SO FAR SO GOOD! IVE HAD A REALLY NICE GLOW THIS PAST WEEK OF USING! I GOT A SAMPLE FROM THIS BEAUTIUFUL GIRL AT THE NK SPACE COUNTER... AND IM READY TO BUY! IT HAS A VERY LIGHT CITRUSY SMELL AND SEEMS TO WORK INSTANTLY.. HOPEFULLY AFTER CONTINUED USE I STILL LOVE IT
Jennifer T.
I got this in a mystery add on for FabFitFun. I'm surprised how much I love it! It has vitamin D and gives my skin a very nice glow! Does not make my skin look oily and only has a slight fragrance that doesn't linger after its applied. Highly recommend this if you want glowy skin!
Samantha H.
Gives you a nice glow!! Unfortunately my skin is too sensitive and gave me tiny break outs