Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersGOLDFADEN MD
Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"

GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"

More than just a daily moisturizer, Dr. Goldfaden’s Vital Boost delivers hydration, antioxidant protection and a brightening glow to all skin types. Skin boosting and rejuvenating Vitamin D maximizes the skin s immunity, provides powerful antioxidant protection, improves elasticity and promotes a more youthful complexion. Brightening skin agent, gooseberry, leaves skin looking  dewy, radiant and flawless. Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer".

Hi there was wondering if Goldfaden md  problem uneven skin tone solution vital boost contain any spf or is it basically simply a night time moisturizer?Best regards Erica Manson
Does the product work on combo skin? I so need a better moisturizer!!!! I would definitely want to try a sample first.
Is the product good for my oily skin?
Start your review of GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Mandi C.
Like this brand but they are very expensive. I’m so glad I was able to get it in my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus!! What a steal!!
Deb D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Deb D.
I received this item in Ipsy bag last month. I love the light citrus scent. Since using this my skin feels soft, looks smooth and has a nice youthful glow. I used this moisturizer 2x a day. #goldfaden #ipsy #vitalboost
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Bobbyjo S.
This moisturizer is out of sight awesome! This is Goldfaden MD Vital Boost Uneven Skin Tone Daily Moisturizer. Not only does it address the issue of my uneven skin tone, due to Melazma, but it keeps my face moisturized for 24+ hours. Like noticably moisturized! I received this product in my February Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. Otherwise it retails for $75 for 2oz. I personally think it is worth every Penny, and that if you have uneven skin tone and need to keep your face truly moisturized ,then this is your product! Don't forget to follow me here on Influenster, but also on Instagram @bobbyjosanchez for more beauty reviews and content. #skincare #skin #moisturizer #unevenskintone #beauty #beautiful
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Dina H.
This moisturizer doesn’t work for my particular skin type. It smells nice, it feels soothing when it goes on, but it feels like there’s tiny little granules in it. It’s very drying and irritating to my skin. I got it from Ipsy. So I know it’s probably kind of expensive. I can’t say it’s a bad product, but it’s just not good for me.
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Meaghan C.
I love GOLDENFADEN skin care, they really do a great job with their products and this one is another one to add to the daily routine!! It’s calms my red spots and brightens my complexion!!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've got the full size 2oz tube of Goldenfaden MD Solution Vital Boost & have been pretty happy w/ the product! It's a great moisturizing cream that offers ingredients such as; vitaminD, hyaluronic acid, & gooseberry.. Meant for all skin types for us to help retain moisture along w/ an additional healthy glow to your skin tone! It's supposed to serve the main purpose of evening skin tone but unfortunately after using for a while I haven't seen much improvements in that dept so I'd say I'd give it a 4/5 but still recommend it bc it's def a great product! 🌼GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"
Samantha K.
Lanse, MI
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Samantha K.
The Vital Boost even skin tone daily moisturizer is really gentle on my skin. It contains vitamin D, hyaluronic acid and gooseberry to give your face a smooth bright glow. I have been using this day and night to help even out my skin. It feels really great and makes my skin feel soft and amazing.
Wolfie A.
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Wolfie A.
It does what it says. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the texture putting it on, but overall it's growing on me on liking it. It's not something I would have bought on my own, but happy to receive it with the tipsy bag. It's very middle of the road on moisturizers I've tried so far. I like that it doesn't smell like a stereotypical moisturizer, but it would be still pretty polarizing on smell. It doesn't make my face feel "too tight" nor like it's made of butter on softness, it's firmly on the middle ground there. It has evened out a few spots on my face so far too.
Jessica W.
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Jessica W.
This is a great moisturizer that feels wonderful on the skin. I have dry skin so I am always looking for a good moisturizer. This is is not too light but not too heavy. Just right for daytime use.
Sorielisa D.
Providence, RI
GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer" uploaded by Sorielisa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing moisturizer it goes well with my skin it makes it soft and hydrated I really like it.