Goldfaden Md Skin Balancing Mask uploaded by Asma K.Goldfaden Md Skin Balancing Mask uploaded by Asma K.Goldfaden Md Skin Balancing Mask uploaded by Asma K.

BY GOLDFADEN MD

Restore blissful balance to your complexion with Goldfaden MD's Skin Balancing Mask, a botanical-rich gel mask specially developed to revitalise, balance and nourish skin. Enriched with exfoliating malic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and pores) plus a multi-peptide and enzyme blend, the formula not only helps to refine pores, it also makes skin appear plump and firm. To maintain perfect balance within the mask itself, these gentle exfoliators are joined by hydrating hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil, vitamin E, ginseng, honey and flower extracts to infuse moisture and vitality into skin while nourishing. This marvellous mask will leave your skin looking refined and smooth and feeling flawless. see more...

Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
This mask was easy to use and felt great on the skin. I just didn’t see any immediate results. Maybe if I used it the 2-3 times a week they suggest maybe then I’d see results.
Tehy N.
Greenville
I wouldn't really suggest this one. It burns my skin and leaves it really dry. I only have it because I got it in an Ipsy bag as a sample. But if you like a good wash off face mask you'd probably like this.
Aleida J.
St. George
I have very oily skin and acne. Like this mask, leaves my face feeling refreshed and seems to help with acne not so much with the oily part so it’s satisfactory but unsure if I would purchase again
Leah H.
Total game changer! Clears up my breakouts so quickly, and when used a couple times a week I have avoided breakouts entirely. A little tingly but not harsh at all. Love!
Brittany J.
raleigh
Love using this when I am broken out. Shrinks my break outs, and helps them heal quicker. 10/10 would recommend getting this product. Just smells a little funny.
Haley C.
Chapel Hill, NC
It smells nice and goes on really light. It makes my skin feel really clean and refreshed after, and it can be used weekly, maybe even more.
Madison W.
Marshall
This mask is so so good!!! It brings the impurities to the surface and my skin looks so much better in just a few days!! Well worth it
Megan H.
Davis, CA
I received this as a sample and really liked it. I felt like it made my skin really hydrated and smooth! Definitely a great product
Ana Beatriz Mendes M.
Seaford, NY
Very refreshing and easy to apply. One of my favorite. I always put it on my face for a quick session of beauty
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
I really liked this mask and thought it worked really well! I would def purchase this again!