Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsGOLDFADEN MD
Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum"

GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum"

Dr. Goldfaden’s highly concentrated firming and re-texturizing super serum employs the anti-oxidant powers of Organic Red Tea and Cherry Extracts to create a protective barrier that prevents and repairs skin imperfections, reduces the appearance of redness and rejuvenates the skin. Added Hyaluronic Acid maintains natural moisture retention, firms and plumps skin. This advanced formula is both oil and fragrance-free and is perfect for all skin types. Skin is left glowing and vibrant. Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum"!
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Karina C.
This was my first time using this product and my skin was glamorous after each use of this serum, love it.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Jenny D.
Goldfaden MD is a pretty good serum. It is great for most skin tones, fragrance free, and yet effective. Helps with redness, a fresh fave and wont dry you out like other serums. All in all not what I expected. I would definitely recommend this product. Just make sure to moisturize after.
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Amber C.
I haven’t used this long enough to swear by results, but it has a light scent and feel and isn’t greasy. I’m excited to see how well it works long term. So far, I really like this brand.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Jessica K.
I. AM. IN. LOVE. with this serum. If any one of yall have damaged skin and looking to firm up your skin and improve skins imperfections, illuminate dull skin, and/or reduce the appearance of redness, this needs to be in your skin care routine. My skin has such a glow and a vibrance, that I've not been able to accomplish with any other products. Use it am and/or pm (about 2 drops) before moisturizer, to help create a protective antioxidant barrier. I'm telling you, your skin will thank you for it!! It is worth EVERY penny.
Tiffany F.
Toronto, OH
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Tiffany F.
I absolutely love this serum! It is pretty pricey but so worth it if you can do it! I’ve used this for 5 months and I definitely believe it has reduced my redness! My skin looks even and so beautiful! I get complemented when I have no makeup on which feels so good! I’ve had so many people say my skin is glowing! I 100 percent recommend!!
Julia P.
Washington, DC
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Julia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this serum!! It goes on so smoothly, dries so quickly, and honestly, it’s my new favorite part of my skincare routine. Thank you Goldfaden MD!!
Robin M.
RoundRock
GOLDFADEN MD Radical Difference "Advanced Antioxidant Serum" uploaded by Robin M.
I just started using this serum. But what I can say is after I use it my skin looks polished and fresh. The packaging is nice and the bottle is a nice size. You don’t need a lot of product when using because a little goes a long way.
Dawn V.
Kevil, KY
This serum is absolutely amazing! I have super sensitive skin with rosacea and most serums set it off. This serum goes on without irritating and absorbs quickly into the skin. In just a week's time the difference is absolutely remarkable. I absolutely love it!!
Kate L.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Non-irritating and soothing on sensitive/splotchy skin/redness. Pricey but clean, nourishing and gentle ingredients you can feel comfortable adding into your skincare routine
Amanda O.
East Boston, MA
I love the Goldfaden MD brand, they always have top notch products that really work! I got this in my recent IPSY and was thrilled! I have been using it regularly for about 2 weeks and without a doubt my complexion is glowing! I haven’t even felt the need to use foundation recently, because my skin just looks so fabulous! Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?