Skin CareFacial SkincareGOLDFADEN MD
Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate"

GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate"

Dr. Goldfaden s line smoothing concentrate offers an alternative solution to injections and surgical procedures for the ultimate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and deep creases. 100% pure Hyaluronic Acid and advanced anti-aging hexapeptides work to plump, tighten and smooth away the appearance of fine lines and deep creases. Nutrient-rich seaweed extract promotes a long-term, youthful glow. With continued use, your skin will reap the benefits of looking younger, smoother, firmer and more radiant. Ideal for all skin types. Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate".

Where can anyone find this product?
Start your review of GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate"!
Leah H.
Santa Cruz, CA
GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate" uploaded by Leah H.
I've purchased almost the entirety of GOLDFADEN MD 's line over the past two years and it's really become a staple in my skincare routine! This needle-less line smoothing concentrate uses a pump delivery system. The formula looks and feels like a serum. I didn't experience any uncomfortable tightening or tingling sensations. I used this with a dermaroller and so far I've had good results! This is definitely a product you'd have to commit to using every single night to see a difference. 💚
Olivia M.
GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate" uploaded by Olivia M.
This came to me in monthly subscription box! I tried it out and have been buying it ever since. I use it nightly and will continue to use it everyday. It is so silky, soft, and smooth. It seeps into your skin and creates a soft full of moisture feel. I love it. Most definitely a must have. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I am so glad I was introduced to this product and now that I have it I dont think I could live without it.
Lindsey S.
Robertsdale, AL
GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate" uploaded by Lindsey S.
I love this product like most of their products! Skin feels great and looks great and it really works softening the looks of fine lines and wrinkles! A little more than I would usually spend, but all the products I've tried from them I've ended up loving the favorite being the Vital Boost for uneven skin tone! GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate" Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Clarify and Clear Mask 50ml GOLDFADEN MD Vital Boost "Even Skintone Daily Moisturizer"
Tasha J.
Hamburg, NY
Love goldfaden line. It really cleanses and hydrates well. The needless formula does an amazing job at smoothing out the fine lines. Wake up call moisturizer is life!!! It’s my favorite thing to put on. All have an extremely mild natural semi fruity scent.
Jessa P.
Kingston, WA
I received this product in my ipsy glam bag plus box. The packaging is nice, simple and compact. I don’t really have any gripes about this product, I would say it meets my expectations and works just as well as all of my other eye creams. It is a little on the pricey side, so I don’t think that I would re-purchase unless I could find it on a good sale.
Halima M.
High point , NC
I love the way it smooths my face! It helps so much when you have to put foundations on everyday.
Judy B.
Fulton, NY
GOLDFADEN MD Needle-Less "Line Smoothing Concentrate" uploaded by Judy B.
What can I say about this really? It is an amazing serum. I only have tried three different products by Goldfaden MD but I have absolutely loved them all. I used this serum along side a moisturizer by the same brand for two weeks and I was shocked at how amazing my skin looked. I suffer from mild rosacea and I at first noticed it took a lot of the redness away as well as noticeable improvements in the sun damage on my cheek and overall it just made my skin look dewy and smooth and very youthful. I would definitely try anything that this brand makes and not worry about the price because I know the products are that good.
Pamela B.
Metairie, LA
Didn’t notice any difference, still trying to give it a chance. I wouldn’t buy again.
Elaine B.
GOLDFADEN MD is a product I just started to using within the past week. Applying GOLDFADEN  under my eyes brighten the dark circles and took away the puffiness under my dull looking eyes.  Within two days I noticed the difference under my eyes. So much so when I looked in the mirror I smiled and winked at myself. Knowing the improved results in that spot I applied GOLDFADEN MD to the heavy creases in what we call smile lines. Those lines are decreasing as I use GOLDFADEN everyday. Every bit helps as we age. GOLDFADEN is one product that I would recommend to people that expect results from a remarkable product..
Ashley M.
Philadelphia
Loved this! Used this in my morning routine and has definitely made a difference! Although this is a good product, you can definitely find something with the same overall outcome for a fraction of this price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...