BY GOLDFADEN MD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This velvety serum provides immediate crease relief and firmness for a non-surgical quick fix! Powerful antioxidants and skin firming ingredients reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps to plump skin and delivers moisture. This powerful formula restores smoothness and lifts the skin within seconds of application, promoting a more youthful appearance. 0.5 oz. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
This is one product that I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on and try! I bought it on Gilt and can't wait for it to arrive!!

*Update- I got my shipment and gave it a try. First time using it, I immediately saw the results. I used it under my eyes, on my crows feet, laugh lines and lines on my forehead. It worked great. It says to use 2-3 drops. It doesn't take much at all. Throughout the day I checked on how it held up and if it left any white residue or flakes and the answer is that it held up throughout my work day the same as when I first applied it. And No, I didn't have any white residue or cracking of the product as I've noticed with other products like this. All in all I am completely satisfied with the product and recommend it to anyone that is looking for a product that will temporarily and immediately lessen the look of wrinkles.