BY GOLDFADEN MD

Ideal for oily, congested and breakout-prone skin, the Facial Detox Clarify and Clear Mask from Goldfaden MD goes beyond the initial treatment of the existing problem areas and seeks to deliver long-term benefits for a revitalised and healthy-looking complexion. Suitable for use as an all-over corrective face mask or targeted spot treatment, the air-whipped formula quickly absorbs and dries onto skin, harnessing the soothing properties of Zinc Oxide to form a protective layer and combat redness with a mild yet effective cleansing process. Naturally antiseptic Sulfur acts as a gentle exfoliant, working to unclog pores and regulate excess oil production, while Camphor draws out dirt and impurities to minimise the look of pores and reduce blackheads. Suitable for all skin types, reveal a visibly clearer, clarified and more even toned complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
It is definitely a relaxing and fun mask to use. It didn’t have a cooling or tingling sensation but it smelled like menthol a bit so you might like using it when you don’t feel great. It does seem to take quite a bit of oil out of your skin so if you are suffering from dry skin I would not recommend this for you. My skin felt slightly tight (in a good way) and oil freee right after I use it, but with my current skin situation I’m oily again in the morning. I would say this is great for mildly oily to oily skin. I am not sure if I would purchase this in a full size. It’s $65 for 1.7 oz. I don’t feel like my results were good enough to warrant $65. I got a trial tube from Ipsy of this product. You don’t need a ton of product but 1.7 oz still seems like a very small size. I would try to get a sample and see how it performs for you before I would go ahead and buy it.
Kendall K.
Indiana
Like many others who have reviewed this product, I received this mask in an Ipsy bag. I was a little nervous to use it since my skin is very dry and sensitive, and this mask is designed for people with oily, acne-prone skin. However, my face feels very clean and smooth after finishing away the mask. My face looks great too! So soft and supple! I will say my least favorite part of the mask is the strong sulfur scent. It kind of gives me a slight headache. Other than that, it’s a nice product, but I feel like I can find many other masks that do the same thing that smell much better.
Rechell D.
Milpitas, CA
I received a small of this product in my ispy bag. This was the first time i've ever user this product and i really like it. I love  how it feels on my skin when i do apply it. It is very gentle on my skin. After washing off the product off my face it left my skin super soft. No redness what so ever. The smell does have a chemically smell but it didn't really bother me at all. Over all, I love that it keeps my face from getting oily. Once i do finish my sample bottle I plan on purchasing the full product. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I really liked this mask! I have sensitive skin so I was a bit weary about trying it. So let's start off by saying it did NOT burn my skin! It did NOT leave it irritated at all. So it DID leave my skin CLEAN and FRESH. I feel like my pores aren't as noticeable. Overall it does what it says. But I have to say it has a strong medicine smell to it. Other than that it's a thumbs up!!!
Sydney L.
Florida
I recieved this in one of my monthly subscriptions and finally found a moment to use it. I do not have oily/acne prone skin though I thought it wouldn't hurt to use it for a few blemishes around face. I think it worked excellent. It is crutely free which is always a plus. The ingredients are pretty awesome.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
I really enjoyed using this mask. A little goes a long way since you only apply a thin layer, so it will last you many uses. Very gentle on the skin and I definitely noticed overall improvement on my skin, especially where pimples were forming or already appeared. I had high hopes when it said “detox”, and it definitely delivered to my expectations.
Aubrey R.
This product is a life-saver.  I am a sufferer of extremely sensitive skin and horribly painful cystic acne.  Each time I use this mask, my face thanks me for days!  I can even spot treat the cystic acne and they go away within one day.  This product is GOLDfaden.  Like truly.  It's time for me to go buy more.  I suggest everyone have some on hand, especially if you deal with cystic acne! Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Clarify and Clear Mask 50mlGoldfaden MD Facial Detox Clarify and Clear Mask 50ml
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this goldenfaden md facial detox mask in my march ipsy bag. I really loved it! It has a minty smell to it but not so harsh. The mask left my skin feeling so fresh and clean afterward and super soft. My pores unclogged. I swear this is one of the best facial mask I've ever tried. I'm definitely buying the full size.
Caytlyn G.
I wish this mask had a better smell to it. You can really smell all the ingredients. I like to use it when i get a bad breakout. It doesn't work like magic. Your acne doesn't just disappear, but i think it helps speed up the process of them disappearing. A little goes a long way.
Karissa B.
Lincoln
Ok new favorite product!! This Clarify and Clear Mask is THE ONLY MASK that actually makes a difference in my visible acne. It completely clears my pores and washes away excess oil to help free the skin of impurities! Ladies (or gents!), if you struggle with oily/acne prone skin, THIS is for you! Literally ordering more now ...