GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Heather李潔盈 L.GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Natalie A.

BY GOLDFADEN MD

Dr. Goldfaden s coveted exfoliator contains powerful ruby crystals that provide immediate cell renewal by polishing away dead surface cells, leaving skin brighter, clearer and younger-looking. Formulated with line-filling Hyaluronic Acid to deliver long-lasting hydration while nourishing Seaweed and Organic Red tea Extracts provide antioxidant protection. Daily use improves the appearance of fine lines, reduces pore size, and leaves healthy, radiant skin. Good for all skin types. Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator. see more...

• Does this really work and is it work my money?3 Answers
  • How does this product work? I have a bit of acne and some black h...2 Answers
  • How good is this product, and can it be used every day??2 Answers
Clare H.
Seattle, WA
Saved. My. Face. This stuff is incredible. It's so gentle, I can use it daily in the shower. Once I week I even use just a little extra on my decollete. It doesn't have a strong scent, which I also really like. I have very sensitive skin and it's revived my face. Glowing like an angel.
Dani H.
Arlington
This product is absolutely amazing! I recently purchased this product and have been using it every time I shower. In the few weeks I’ve been using it, I’ve noticed my face is smoother and brighter. This is the perfect addition to a spa package for a friend or your daily routine!
Laura A.
Lees Summit , MO
This product is amazing. My face has never felt smoother. It is great to do in the morning before I put on my makeup. It’s not too harsh but does a good job cleaning. Can use everyday. Absolutely love!
Natalie A.
I received a sample of this in my May Birchbox and although I've never heard of this brand before, I really like this scrub! It's not harsh on the skin at all, only broke me out in one small area (one pimple!) which just goes to show that it's doing something right by taking the gunk out of my pores. It smells mildly fruity but doesn't have a fragrance that would irritate sensitive skin. It doesn't dry out my face at all, in fact I feel like I don't even need a moisturizer after using this. Really good scrub!
Vania G.
Way too abrasive. I have very sensitive skin and I tend to prefer chemical exfoliation (AHAs, BHAs) over physical, but I'm willing to give scrubs a shot and I have liked a few. Unfortunately this is not one of those scrubs. I tried it with a light hand and it was almost painful to even rinse off. This scrub is extremely abrasive.
Ronni K.
Las Vegas , NV
I am 36 with oily skin that comes complete with large pores and an acne problem. I have used this scrub for a month now, and it is amazing! I use it about every other day. My skin is clearer, softer, more even in tone, and my pores appear smaller. The instructions say to use daily, but I have been averaging 3 times a week and have gotten great results.
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This scrub is amazing and works fantastic. For me everyday is too much for my somewhat sensitive skin. I use it every other day and that is perfect for me. Perfect texture and no strong scent. I just wish is was more conveniently available.
Madeline M.
miami, FL
I've used this doctor's scrub dull complexion and is great… it leaves skin so fresh, soft and really clean! My face is oily and I use it 2 times a week. It works great & recommend it.
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Whoa... This is a serious exfoliating scrub. It could really hurt if you don't use a light hand. But my face is SO smooth!! Will definitely use again!
courtney c.
Irmo, SC
I’m OBSESSED with this scrub! It makes my face feel absolutely amazing. It’s so worth the money!
Karan S.
Does this really work and is it work my money?
Sharifa L.
How good is this product, and can it be used every day??
Sydney N.
How does this product work? I have a bit of acne and some black heads and I've been trying to find a product that works well for my face
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
Would love to know if this actually works, i have tried almost everything for my breakouts and they continue to appear.