Skin CareFacial SkincareGOLDFADEN MD
Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator

GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator

Dr. Goldfaden s coveted exfoliator contains powerful ruby crystals that provide immediate cell renewal by polishing away dead surface cells, leaving skin brighter, clearer and younger-looking. Formulated with line-filling Hyaluronic Acid to deliver long-lasting hydration while nourishing Seaweed and Organic Red tea Extracts provide antioxidant protection. Daily use improves the appearance of fine lines, reduces pore size, and leaves healthy, radiant skin. Good for all skin types. Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator.

What is everyone’s opinion on this ? Got it as a bonus item in my ipsy plus and have sensitive skin. Was curious what your experiences were with it?
Does this really work and is it work my money?
How does this product work? I have a bit of acne and some black heads and I've been trying to find a product that works well for my face
Start your review of GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator!
Rachael T.
Marysville, CA
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Rachael T.
I was obsessed with this exfoliator for a long time. I don't like the gentle exfoliators. I just feel like they don't really work. This one can go both ways. If I don't add water to it when I apply it, it's much more gritty and exfoliating. If I do add water it's much more gentle. It removes all of the dead skin cells and impurities from my skin. It's actually pretty moisturizing as well. My skin feels super soft and smooth after using it. My favorite part is that it's still gentle enough to use every day. It's not really tough enough to hurt my skin so it doesn't really irritate my skin. It's a bit pricey but not too pricey. I don't really use it too often anymore because I found a couple new better exfoliators that I use now. If I couldn't get the new ones that I use, I'd definitely purchase this one again. I think it's safe for all skin types BUT since it's a gritty exfoliator, if you have sensitive skin, I'd start off very easily and only once a week until you know what you skin can take. Just always patch test your skin when trying a new skincare product. I can totally say that this product is definitely worth the purchase and the price.
Nancy G.
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Nancy G.
I am obsessed with this exfoliating scrub. It leaves my face baby soft. I have not felt my skin this soft it makes my skin glow. Like any exfoliating scrub, you need to lightly go over your face with it.
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Ellen C.
Very happy with this as a physical exfoliator. Exfoliating but not uncomfortably abrasive. Skin looks and feels beautiful. Would absolutely use again. Very happyGOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator #empties #skincare #exfoliator
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Space NK
Giving only 3 stars on this one. It's great for a few times a week but certainly not as a daily usage as stated on the directions. I've used this now for two weeks. Pros: Vegan, good ingredients. Safe for most skin types whether sensitive, dry, oily or combo. Leaves skin very smooth. A little goes a long way. Fast and easy way to exfoliate. Cons: Daily use for many will cause issues. It's not too harsh but harsh enough for some to stay away from. Granulated ruby crystals are a little rough but manageable. Smell is a little off, cannot describe it actually. I did find my skin very smooth after as with many types of exfoliation scrubs of this type. I did find the smell something I couldn't figure out but it wasn't too smelly. I had a little bump to come up immediately after the first time but was gone the next morning. As far as moisturizing, it didn't feel like I had any moisture each time. I did followup with a good heavy cream afterwards. I feel on this product that is a good one but at the price point you could get something far much cheaper at any drugstore that will work just as good. Up against my Dr. Brandt products, it was much rougher and skin felt 'close' to the same but not nourished nor the same outcome. Price point, find something way much cheaper. Two week outcome, skin ok, nothing special. I personally saw no results other than smoothness right after. Never hid wrinkles nor filled in areas like stated. Not for everyday use, this will be too harsh for daily. #goldfadenmd #exfoiliation #skincare
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Dawn M.
The Goldfaden MD scrub is really a great exfoliator. At first glance it looks and feels very gritty but when applied to the face it gives a thorough exfoliating but doesn’t aggravate my sensitive skin nor does it leave my skin red or splotchy. I love the packaging of all the Goldfaden MD products and the brand is created by a dermatologist. The packaging says it’s safe to use daily however I use it 2-3 times weekly. It leaves my skin feeling clean and revitalized. Although I received this one in my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus I will definitely purchase when I run out!
Marlet M.
Columbus , OH
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Marlet M.
I loved this product not just by the way it left my face feeling but also the fact that it didn’t burn since others I’ve tried do . It was really effective and I would definitely purchase again since it worked for me so well .
Bethany C.
Alexandria, VA
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Bethany C.
This is the best and only exfoliator I've ever used on a daily basis that doesn't exhaust my skin. I have combination skin, so I always feel better when I've exfoliated. This has a "clean" scent and the crystals do not become overly saturated once in contact with water. Unlike other products, I feel like this makes an impact on my skin. My only criticisms would be that if you're not careful, the crystals will absolutely get in your eyes. I recommend using this prior to putting on contact lenses and washing your hands thoroughly after doing so.
Sheena M.
Springdale, MD
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Sheena M.
One of my best Ipsy finds. I love how soft this makes my skin and immediately purchased another one. Make sure you don't use this too close to your eyes.
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
My first impression is awesome. I think it's worth the price. I've been going on and on about Dr Brandt microdermabrasion and I think this is just as good for less money. The packaging is ok. It is in a jar so you do have to put your fingers in it rather than the tube that you can squeeze but its not a big deal for me. A little goes a long way and the results are amazing. My pores practically disappeared and it removed a lot of texture and small bumps from my face. Left my skin so smooth and soft. Its strong so yoy have to be careful. Made my skin a little sensitive. I highly recommend this product.
Betty C.
NYC
GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Betty C.
I love the way my face feels after using this! It feels so much more smoother. The reason why I didn’t give it a 5 stars was because immediately after using it, it feels like there’s a film on my face. I usually follow with a face wash
Ask a question to the Influenster community...