GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Natalie A.GOLDFADEN MD Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator uploaded by Heather李潔盈 L.

BY GOLDFADEN MD

Dr. Goldfaden s coveted exfoliator contains powerful ruby crystals that provide immediate cell renewal by polishing away dead surface cells, leaving skin brighter, clearer and younger-looking. Formulated with line-filling Hyaluronic Acid to deliver long-lasting hydration while nourishing Seaweed and Organic Red tea Extracts provide antioxidant protection. Daily use improves the appearance of fine lines, reduces pore size, and leaves healthy, radiant skin. Good for all skin types. Doctor's Scrub Ruby Crystal Microderm Exfoliator. see more...

• Does this really work and is it work my money?2 Answers
  • How does this product work? I have a bit of acne and some black h...2 Answers
  • How good is this product, and can it be used every day??1 Answers
Laura A.
Lees Summit , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. My face has never felt smoother. It is great to do in the morning before I put on my makeup. It’s not too harsh but does a good job cleaning. Can use everyday. Absolutely love!
Ronni K.
Las Vegas, NV
I am 36 with oily skin that comes complete with large pores and an acne problem. I have used this scrub for a month now, and it is amazing! I use it about every other day. My skin is clearer, softer, more even in tone, and my pores appear smaller. The instructions say to use daily, but I have been averaging 3 times a week and have gotten great results.
Madeline M.
miami, FL
I've used this doctor's scrub dull complexion and is great… it leaves skin so fresh, soft and really clean! My face is oily and I use it 2 times a week. It works great & recommend it.
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is amazing and works fantastic. For me everyday is too much for my somewhat sensitive skin. I use it every other day and that is perfect for me. Perfect texture and no strong scent. I just wish is was more conveniently available.
Vania G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Way too abrasive. I have very sensitive skin and I tend to prefer chemical exfoliation (AHAs, BHAs) over physical, but I'm willing to give scrubs a shot and I have liked a few. Unfortunately this is not one of those scrubs. I tried it with a light hand and it was almost painful to even rinse off. This scrub is extremely abrasive.
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whoa... This is a serious exfoliating scrub. It could really hurt if you don't use a light hand. But my face is SO smooth!! Will definitely use again!
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my May Birchbox and although I've never heard of this brand before, I really like this scrub! It's not harsh on the skin at all, only broke me out in one small area (one pimple!) which just goes to show that it's doing something right by taking the gunk out of my pores. It smells mildly fruity but doesn't have a fragrance that would irritate sensitive skin. It doesn't dry out my face at all, in fact I feel like I don't even need a moisturizer after using this. Really good scrub!
The next best thing to actually booking in for a microdermabrasion! It's so gentle on the skin and suitable for all skin types. Leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Karan S.
Does this really work and is it work my money?
Sydney N.
How does this product work? I have a bit of acne and some black heads and I've been trying to find a product that works well for my face
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
Would love to know if this actually works, i have tried almost everything for my breakouts and they continue to appear.
Sharifa L.
How good is this product, and can it be used every day??