GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex"

Dr. Goldfaden s advanced brightening treatment is a must-have for the eyes. This powerhouse formula instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines. Soy peptide, vitamin K, Rice Bran Extract, Organic Red Tea and Jojoba Oil work together to deliver intense hydration and firmness while ensuring the eye area has a luminous and youthful appearance. Perfect for all skin types. Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex".

I Have very dark circles under my eyes. Will this help?
I realize results vary per individual. I’ve learned to be patient when trying a new product. What are some time allowances before anyone noticed a difference/improvement?
I Would like a sample to try before purchasing ?
Start your review of GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex"!
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Ekaterina V.
I won't name it as something sensational and one-of-a-kind. It's not disappointing at least. I've been using it for about a month, twice a day, as a part of my morning and nighttime routine. I live its texture, I like heavier textures, not gel like. My under eye area is a bit puffy In the mornings but no more!
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Abby C.
I enjoy using this under eye cream. I definitely think it improved the appearance of my under eye dark circles and makes them look brighter. It is also very moisturizing . All of Goldfaden MD products are top notch.
April W.
Lenoir, NC
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by April W.
It’s a nice serum and the best part is it soaks in fast and it’s not sticky at all. Leaves skin feeling soft.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Elizabeth N.
🥇🕊🏅 I had heard nothing but awesome things about this GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" so I was extremely excited when I found this for about $15 online! 💰 I know this goes for about $55 usually. 🦋The first time I tried this was when I first 💤 woke up 💤and applied it immediately to my puffy eyes. I started noticing a difference within about 20 minutes. 😍💐My eyes were extremely moisturized and it's severely reduced puffiness as well. 🌼I'm looking forward to see what else this eye cream can do but so far it is 💯 fabulous!🏅🕊🥇 ✌ ##influensterreviewer #influenster #girlpower #glowup #gamechanger #glamgame #wakeupmakeup #mymakeupbag #fashionista #palettelove #dewyskin #eyeshadowgame #favoritepalette #naturallook #beautyhaul #ohsosleek #freshface #clearsskin #cleanbeauty #follow4follow #winterskincare #skincaresecret
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Mohanie B.
Visiting my parents and forgot my eye cream- been stealing this from my mom and I’m amazed by it. In one week I can def see a difference. It also doesn’t run into my eyes and burn them. Wish I had taken before and after pictures but I will def be buying this for myself!
Erica W.
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this to review and it worked nice over the course of a couple nights I would apply to my under eyes before sleep and when I’d wake my eyes would be brighter after a couple days. Definitely add to your skin care routine!!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Space NK
It’s not a miracle cream but I use it and have purchased multiple times. I know everything I review is not for everyone- you have to pick and choose your places to spend money. I was fortunate enough to work for a large corporation that paid well and since I am a loner homebody my main addiction is skincare. There are better goldfaden products which I will review. I like this one for a daily cream. It soaks in and hydrates. I cannot be totally frank on the brightening because I don’t let myself look in the mirror that closely to tell. I am a slap on products quick and get away from the mirror person. That is why making all these videos is stepping out of my comfort zone! Thanks for watching and being so kind! I also love that this is high performance clean beauty!! Prepped with [product:tower-28-beauty-sos-save-our-skin-daily-rescue-facial-spray-4-oz/-120-ml] Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil COQ10 Toner
Claire W.
Brooksville, FL
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Claire W.
It’s says dark circle radiance concentrate. So I assumed it would help and I saw a slight difference but nothing to really wow me about the product. I liked that the cream wasn’t sticky. The smell was decent too
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
GOLDFADEN MD Bright Eyes "Dark Circle Radiance Complex" uploaded by Erica P.
I received this in my Ipsy bag and it is a good quality eye cream. I absorbs quickly and is hydrating. Upon first application, it does tingle a little bit. While I do enjoy the eye cream, I haven't noticed any significant results of doing anything for tired, dark circles.
Danita H.
As always, follow for follow and likes for likes. If you go on my page and 💜 a bunch of my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same, doing so will up your hypster badge. 💯 Says it instantly reduces the look of dark under eye. Lmao um OK, that's quite a claim. Didn't do it for me. Got a sample in an ipsy bag that I paid extra for just to try it out. I would not buy the full size. It did seem very hydrating though, like a thick lotion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,819 reviews
il y a un an
Katherine H. il y a 7 mois
Actually repurchased this! I'm trying out the DNA Dr Brandt for night use now, but I love this one for daytime.