BY GOLDEN VALLEY NATURAL #30 in Jerky

"Premium Meat Snack Low Fat High Protein "" I Have Never Used Artificial Hormones In My Cattle ."" - Roger Ball, President No Erythorbate No Nitrite No Msg (Monosodiumglutamate) No Artificial Ingredients Only Minimally Processed Low Fat - High Protein Resealable Bag Beef Used Raised Without Added Hormones. No Added Antibiotics Or Preservatives. Natural - No Added Hormones, No Antibiotics, No Preservatives, No Added Msg, No Artificial Ingredients Export Gift Pack Information - The Meat Contained Herein Is For Personal Use Only And Not For Sale. It Is Derived From Animals That Received Ante-And Post-Mortem Inspection And Were Found Sound And Healthy And Has Been Inspected And Passed As Provided By Law And Regulations Of Usda. Toll Free: 1-888-270-7147" see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Foodie Expert
This is some of the best beef jerky that I have ever tasted. trust me I love beef jerky and have tried every flavor possible, plus made my own. this is in my top 5 favorites.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love beef jerky and was hesitant to try this since it wasn't the name brand I was used to. It's a great value and is just as good as the competitors
Lizetth M.
Foodie Expert
I love beef jerky, and this is great! Tastes great! It's so delicious, anywhere to find & will not disappoint
Jayme R.
Foodie Expert
Now I'm a vegetarian, so I cannot express my own opinions on the product but I will tell you all three of my children and my husband love this jerky. The bag is almost gone the first day it is opened. My two girls are not really meat lovers, but both of them ask for this and eat it like it is candy. I've noticed the best place for me to purchase this for them is at Vitacost. The price is just so much more reasonable for the larger sized bags.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I PERSONALY DON'T EAT TO MUCH BUT MY HUBBY LOVES THIS BEEF JERKY,BECAUSE OF THE FLAVOR AND THE WAY THAT ITS CHEWYNESS..LOL
Christina h.
Dover, PA
Very flavorful. I took for a snack when hiking and gave just the right amount of protein as well.
Courtney N.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good, as most Nature Valley products are. Good flavor and texture. Highly recommend.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
Foodie Expert
This jerky was ok. I don't normally buy this brand but it was on sale so I tried it. I found it to be really salty and it tasted artificial. I don't then ill be buying it again as I am used to buying the same brand. I love jerky but this was not a favorite.
karen a.
miami , florida
Se utiliza Criado sin Agregado hormonas ni antibióticos añadidos o conservantes naturales -.. Sin adición de hormonas, sin antibióticos, sin conservantes, sin adición de MSG, Sin Ingredientes artificiales regalo exportar la información de paquete - la carne contenida en este documento es para uso personal y no para su venta. se deriva de animales que recibieron ante mortem y post mortem a la inspección ha sido encontrado en sonido y saludable y ha sido inspeccionado y aprobado previstas por la ley y los
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
Foodie Expert
Do you prefer original or a flavor?