BY GOLDEN VALLEY NATURAL #20 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Robin N.
This is my families favorite road trip beef jerky. Anytime we go on a family journey it is a tradition to share a bag of this jerky. It's just sweet and hot enough to enjoy without being overbearing.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I really like this Beef Jerky. We buy it sometimes. My only complaint is it's pretty expensive for such a small amount. I wish there was more for the money in each package.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Now, I consider beef jerky a healtny food choice.  I buy it on occassion when I craving protien and dont want nuts.  Its got great flavor, and the texture is just right.  With so many flavors to choose from, Im partial to the spicey beef jerky.  And, its priced for being a good value for the size of the bags contents.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Best for road trips or school snacks ! I love them so much but wish they weren't as expensive as they are 😞 you can buy this anywhere in stores for about 5-7$ I love all flavors they all taste good 😍
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
I always get this flavor or the teriyaki, both flavor. It's also low fat and natural which is crazy because it tastes so good. It's the perfect snack especially for on the road.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This beef jerky has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Milissa M.
San Jose
This jerky is Amazing it gives it that wonderful taste that makes it just right for you you cant go wrong if you like sweet and spicy stuff
Gracie B.
These are so natural and tasty! I love that they/re natural and the low fat they have in them. Makes me feel less guilty when eating them
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I love all beef jerky I eat it on a regular basis! And this brand is by far the best brand! Very flavorful!
rene s.
Stone Mountain, GA
I used to get these all the time when I would travel. they are a good snack and are very filling.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this beef jerky?