BY GOLDEN VALLEY NATURAL #37 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Now, I consider beef jerky a healtny food choice.  I buy it on occassion when I craving protien and dont want nuts.  Its got great flavor, and the texture is just right.  With so many flavors to choose from, Im partial to the spicey beef jerky.  And, its priced for being a good value for the size of the bags contents.
Desirae D.
Foodie Expert
Sweet and spicy jerky is so good. You have the hotness but the sweetness counters it.
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
Taste amazing, the spicy is just enough and mixed with the sweetness makes it great.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I always get this flavor or the teriyaki, both flavor. It's also low fat and natural which is crazy because it tastes so good. It's the perfect snack especially for on the road.
rene s.
Stone Mountain, GA
I used to get these all the time when I would travel. they are a good snack and are very filling.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
I love love loveeeeeeee beef jerky!! perfect for road trips or just something to snack on.
Heather t.
Warren, OH
We don't go anywhere with out this stuff beef jerky is our guilty pleasure for sure. Love yhis
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Best for road trips or school snacks ! I love them so much but wish they weren't as expensive as they are 😞 you can buy this anywhere in stores for about 5-7$ I love all flavors they all taste good 😍
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all beef jerky I eat it on a regular basis! And this brand is by far the best brand! Very flavorful!
Jessica A.
Marion, NC
Foodie Expert
This beef jerky is really good!! I love this sweet and spicy mix!! I love this brand of jerky!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
How much is this beef jerky?