BY GOLDEN VALLEY NATURAL #22 in Jerky

Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Best for road trips or school snacks ! I love them so much but wish they weren't as expensive as they are 😞 you can buy this anywhere in stores for about 5-7$ I love all flavors they all taste good 😍
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This beef jerky has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I love all beef jerky I eat it on a regular basis! And this brand is by far the best brand! Very flavorful!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Marion, NC
Foodie Expert
This beef jerky is really good!! I love this sweet and spicy mix!! I love this brand of jerky!
Heather t.
Heather t.
Warren, OH
We don't go anywhere with out this stuff beef jerky is our guilty pleasure for sure. Love yhis
Lyn W.
Lyn W.
Loved jerky. I liked the sweetness with a little kick. Very addictive. Perfect little snack
Judy V.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
I love love loveeeeeeee beef jerky!! perfect for road trips or just something to snack on.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Foodie Expert
So delicious and chewy but a softer kind of jerky highly recommended, taste great!!
Jo Anne R.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Now, I consider beef jerky a healtny food choice.  I buy it on occassion when I craving protien and dont want nuts.  Its got great flavor, and the texture is just right.  With so many flavors to choose from, Im partial to the spicey beef jerky.  And, its priced for being a good value for the size of the bags contents.
Katarina B.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I always get this flavor or the teriyaki, both flavor. It's also low fat and natural which is crazy because it tastes so good. It's the perfect snack especially for on the road.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
How much is this beef jerky?