BY GOLDEN TEMPLE

Yogi bedtime tea 16 ct see more...

• Is this the tea with the inspirational quotes??1 Answers
  • My fiancé and I have insomnia; does this help ? 2 Answers
  • I love tea and I try to have a cup every night before I go to bed...2 Answers
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is my very, very favorite new bedtime tea! I just picked up a box at Target. I've never tried this brand and absolutely love that they have little quotes on each of the "flags" on the tea bags. I normally get a sleepy time tea from another brand, but this one has quickly replaced it. It is calming and has a hint of honey flavor to it. I just love it!
Lauren R.
This tea is absolutely amazing. The flavor is warm and sweet. I love to drink it year round. I don't buy any other bedtime tea's because this one is the best I have ever tried. I am very impressed by it's relaxing herbal properties. Also, this tea is ridiculously expensive at Whole Foods but dirt cheap at Walmart
Krystal L.
Louisa, VA
I love bedtime teas, they're a nightly ritual for me with local honey. Yogi Bedtime has one of my absolute favorite flavors. It also works very well. I feel very relaxed and calm after drinking a cup. I highly recommend it and feel that for the price, its a great value, right in line with its competitors.
Megan  M.
Tea is one of my favorite things to drink and i always drink a cup at night. I tried this one a couple months ago and really enjoyed it. I like the flavor i think its a little spicy but yet sweet. I like to put it with some honey and it turned out really good.I think it helped me relax and get to sleeep
Lashanda J.
Tampa, FL
This truly will help you relax your body and have a good night sleep. If you like a stronger affect use two but one normally does me good. I had a teaspoon of honey to sweeten. It over exceed my expectations I thought it was another tea that wasn't gonna work but it did for me.
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love this tea it just relaxes your body and helps you go to sleep. So whenever I can't Sleep I make me a cup of this tea. The taste is fantastic even without sugar and all those other additives. Also a cheaper alternative to Traditional Medicinals Nighty Night Tea.
Jenna K.
I absolutely love this Bedtime tea. It has a wonderfully calming flavor & actually helps me to fall asleep. I've used it for the past two years on and off & compared to some of the other Bedtime flavors offered it's my absolutely favorite.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I got this in my #tastyvoxbox. I have to say it's very good, it has a lot of flavor, and is enjoyable to drink. Im giving it 4 stars because it tastes exactly like Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea - not a bad thing, but still...
Leah D.
Yogi bedtime is my favorite sleep aid tea for so many reasons! I get it right at my local grocery store, so it's super affordable. The scent and taste is honestly amazing & I really do think it contributes to a good nights sleep!
Catherine J.
Lovely flavour and the quotes are a nice touch too. I suffer from very bad insomnia me was given this by a family member, it hasn't really cured my insomnia but it's soothing and helps me relax in the evening.
Caroline S.
How many do you have to drink before you feel the effects?
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this better than Celestial Sleepytime tea? I'm looking for something different to try! Ty!!
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
Do these really work?? i need something like that
Sara S.
I'm newer to the tea game. I've found a lot of teas need more than one bag to truly taste it. Is this one where I'll be happy with on bag?
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Would love to try this I drink green tea by yogi and never knew this existed where can I find some?