Golden Star Jasmine Rice - 25lbs uploaded by ūüĆłIntisar M.

BY GOLDEN STAR #36 in Rice

Jackie M.
I absolutely love this rice! It can be expensive but definitely worth it! It cooks fast compared to other rices ive tried. I recommend this if youre a beginner. I realized it wasnt me who was not cooking it right. It was the quality. The long strands are the best to cook with. It obtains more flavor and color. The small bag cooks a lot of rice for multiple uses if youre a couple living alone with no kids. You can find it in the rice or asian food aisle.
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
THIS is seriously my favorite rice ever!!! I constantly am buying it whenever I run out. Everyone in my house hold loved it too. We cool it in our rice cooker [which if you don't have you please consider buying bc it is amazing] and it is super easy to make!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love this rice. I used to make the Carolina extra long grain white rice but switched about a year ago to this rice as a healthier alternative. It's easy to cook and has great flavor. I still needed rice in my life cause I'm Puerto Rican and we love our rice. Lol but this tastes great and I don't feel as guilty when I do eat it.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Yummy! Cheap! I buy mine at Food Lion and it's not the expensive. It's easy to cook and takes little effort to mess up. I've bought it so many times I forgot. It's such a staple in my household. Totally would recommend.
elizabeth m.
Compton, CA
My husband's family is half Mexican half Filipino, and rice is a MUST in our household, and this rice is the one our family has always used, I use it now, my mother in law, her in-laws, and now I've turned my mother on to it as well. I usually use it in the rice cooker but it's versatile enough to cook in different ways. LOVE IT!
Kat A.
Golden star jasmine rice is so good! If you haven't tried this, then you need too! It's very tasty rice. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my rice. Lol but I'm glad I tried this one.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Jasmin rice is on my top two favorites! It wont disappoint you. Whenever i make rice for friends i get asked whati used because is so much better and have turned many friends to this brand. Highly recommend!
Bianca B.
Tried jasmine instant rice once and was hooked!! I love the texture, fragrance and taste of jasmine rice the grains are longer then regular white rice and mix well with any dishes for rice add ins.
Jennifer B.
Arnold, MO
Yes!!!! Jasmine rice is one of the only ones we buy. It always is a sad time if we have to get a basic rice for our meals. This has just such a better texture and flavor.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
me encanta este arroz es super bueno, lo unico que tiene un olor differente, pero sabe bueno. lo puedes encontrar en aldi a un buen precio
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Does this smells good after you cook it? I love the smells after you make rice
Jazmin R.
Pearland, TX
Is this fast to cook?
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
What is this rice best for?
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does it taste different then white rice
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
What would go good with this rice. ?