BY GOLDEN STAR

No artificial ingredients or preservatives added. Product of Thailand. 15 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
These are a great addition to any stir fry! They're super cheap and retain their flavor and texture even though they are canned. I buy them regularly and will continue to use them in a variety of dishes.
Colleen O.
These taste so great. They are sweet and add the perfect bite to so many meals. I like to add them in salads the most but you can use them in a variety of meals.
Holly W.
This is a great brand of canned Baby Corn. I love to use it in salads with lettuce, boiled egg and chick peas - delicious! Plus it's also good in stir fry.
Yanira C.
Me encantan solos o en una ensalada son muy buenos y ricos son tan tiernos y crujientes m encantan
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This CORN is great!!! It's so sweet and my family loves it. I would recommend it to others.
Aylin A.
I love this !!! But only on salads I like them cause there soft when you chew them !!!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love baby corn! These are delicious and are cheap! They go well with anything.
Dani R.
I love this baby corn, taste so great!!! I love to use it in salads and some breakfast!