BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
célia d.
I like this one from golden rose it really does a great job recording to its price and i think the color looks similar to the nyx Stockholm..
NoStalGIE E.
Algeria
Have ine just like this and i did'nt like it a lot , i dnnt recomend any girl to buy it , i spent miney on something that did't like
Jessica v.
Newcastle, Australia
Such a beautiful matte lipstick, stays on and doesn't dehydrate your lips too much! Great colour and is definitely worth the money.
Marta B.
Golden rose lipstick are my besties! I have a few of them witch I bought on my vacations in Poland. I love no 28 <3
صوفيا💎 s.
Very nice color...mine is n39 velvet matte
A pink color I wear it with my daily make up just wonderfuuuuuuuuul😍
Aleksandra P.
I love those lipstics. They are cheap, easy to use and long wearing. Perfect. I will buy another colors.
Chrysa A.
By far one of my fav lipsticks! It's matte but it doesn't dry your lips!! It's long lasting!!! perfect!!
🌸 Kamila K.
Tilburg
I like this product but better is liquid stay matte. Better pigment and longer lasting. Waterproof
Clarissa L.
Alimos
I love them. They're so affordable and they look just like high end lipsticks, if not better
soha m.
mansura
Good color his quality of material not very good but nice , his price good , in total good
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?