BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?2 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marta B.
Golden rose lipstick are my besties! I have a few of them witch I bought on my vacations in Poland. I love no 28 <3
soha m.
mansura
Good color his quality of material not very good but nice , his price good , in total good
Polin P.
Bulgaria, Ruse
From the Long Stay liquid matte lipstick series I have the lipstick in color "04". It's a bright pink shade, very pretty, smells sweet . The lipstick setts to a matte shade it says it's kiss proof but on me it smugges. It's good for the price.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks ūüíúGolden rose has amazing products and in really low prices.I bought it online and it looks so cute I love it's simple but beautiful packaging.Everyone should get this!
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?