BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Еlly T.
Skopje
My boyfriend got me 3 of this and I'm amazed. These are so cheap yet so good! Really pigmented, a variety of colours, doesn't feel dry and has an amazing formula! It also lasts long. Get it!
Vasiliki K.
I am in love with this lipstick! The colour variaty is great and it is super long lasting!!! It goes on so smouthly and it's matt without being dry on the lips ♥
Inesa K.
This colour is one of my favourites! It applies very smooth, has a lot of pigment and stays very long. I have it for almost a month and I love it. Well, it isn't so matte as want to so I set t loose powder and it gets very matte and stays all day. I recommend it for those who want to buy cheap, pigmented and fitting everywhere lipstick.
Stefani M.
I own two shades of these lipsticks and I am very sattisfied with them. They are exactly what their name says: velvet matte. They go on smoothly, look matte and don't dry out the lips a lot. And they are very longlasting which is a plus. Another plus: the price. I have only good things to say about this product. Highly recommend them :)
Tijana K.
This line of lipsticks is great. They are creamy, not drying at all and they are longwearing. I cannot say enough hreat things about these. Totally in love! I have 15 lipsticks feom this range. I have a lot more from their other lines. My favorite matte lipsticks!
Sandra J.
Golden Rose is really stepping up their game with their lipsticks. Unlike their older lip products, these lipsticks do exactly what they say, they are matte, long lasting and they don't dry out your lips too much for a matte lipstick. There are variety of shades which have similar consistencies, but I would definitely recommend checking out their nudes and reds.
Evi P.
Volos
I have only 2 of the colours, but I am going to buy more! They are my favorite lipsticks(especially the No 27)!! They are matte and so smooth on the lips!! They are stay on my lips for hours!! PERFECT!!!!!
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Love this one just long lasting enough to hold on the hole night!!! Its not pricey at al for this value I would buy it again!!!!! I would really really recommend it to others, I'm just very happy with one of these sort
μαρια τ.
athens
I own number 03 from the liquid lipsticks
I love it its super pigmented its an amazing shade
It smells fantasyic you can wear it at day and night its gorgeous
Eda Z.
Istanbul
I first used the sample size of this lipstick. I liked the formula of it. I also fell in love with the shade 27 so I decided to buy the full size.
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?