BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?2 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Еlly T.
Skopje
My boyfriend got me 3 of this and I'm amazed. These are so cheap yet so good! Really pigmented, a variety of colours, doesn't feel dry and has an amazing formula! It also lasts long. Get it!
Vasiliki K.
I am in love with this lipstick! The colour variaty is great and it is super long lasting!!! It goes on so smouthly and it's matt without being dry on the lips ♥
Evi P.
Volos
I have only 2 of the colours, but I am going to buy more! They are my favorite lipsticks(especially the No 27)!! They are matte and so smooth on the lips!! They are stay on my lips for hours!! PERFECT!!!!!
Jessica v.
Newcastle, Australia
Such a beautiful matte lipstick, stays on and doesn't dehydrate your lips too much! Great colour and is definitely worth the money.
μαρια τ.
athens
I own number 03 from the liquid lipsticks
I love it its super pigmented its an amazing shade
It smells fantasyic you can wear it at day and night its gorgeous
Eda Z.
Istanbul
I first used the sample size of this lipstick. I liked the formula of it. I also fell in love with the shade 27 so I decided to buy the full size.
célia d.
I like this one from golden rose it really does a great job recording to its price and i think the color looks similar to the nyx Stockholm..
Lejla S.
Bar
It's really nice lipstick. I love the feeling on my lips with this lipstick. My lipstick is in color 14. It's is very nice dark color.
Anastasia Z.
I love Golden Rose lip products, very nice formula, they have so much colours in this velvet matte collection.
Very comfortable on the lips!
NoStalGIE E.
Algeria
Have ine just like this and i did'nt like it a lot , i dnnt recomend any girl to buy it , i spent miney on something that did't like
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?