BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?2 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is bomb. It goes on smooth and and the color is true. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but its definitely easy to apply. For the price, it exceeded my expectations! Will definitely use again and again. A little re-applying never hurt anyone anyway ;)
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks ūüíúGolden rose has amazing products and in really low prices.I bought it online and it looks so cute I love it's simple but beautiful packaging.Everyone should get this!
asma C.
Annaba
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first ever matte lipsticks; I love the colours; but they are patchy and dry out the lips , I have to apply a generous amount of lip Baum to prevent that ; But I love it so I still use it especially the burgundy color is to die for N23 Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick
Konstantina K.
I love these lipsticks!!
They create a matte-velvety finish on the lips and feel nurishing at the same time. Their formula is high pigmented, longwearing.
Even when this formula fades it leaves a very even, pigmented stain.
–ēlly T.
Skopje
My boyfriend got me 3 of this and I'm amazed. These are so cheap yet so good! Really pigmented, a variety of colours, doesn't feel dry and has an amazing formula! It also lasts long. Get it!
Vasiliki K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this lipstick! The colour variaty is great and it is super long lasting!!! It goes on so smouthly and it's matt without being dry on the lips ‚ô•
Inesa K.
This colour is one of my favourites! It applies very smooth, has a lot of pigment and stays very long. I have it for almost a month and I love it. Well, it isn't so matte as want to so I set t loose powder and it gets very matte and stays all day. I recommend it for those who want to buy cheap, pigmented and fitting everywhere lipstick.
Stefani M.
I own two shades of these lipsticks and I am very sattisfied with them. They are exactly what their name says: velvet matte. They go on smoothly, look matte and don't dry out the lips a lot. And they are very longlasting which is a plus. Another plus: the price. I have only good things to say about this product. Highly recommend them :)
Sandra J.
Golden Rose is really stepping up their game with their lipsticks. Unlike their older lip products, these lipsticks do exactly what they say, they are matte, long lasting and they don't dry out your lips too much for a matte lipstick. There are variety of shades which have similar consistencies, but I would definitely recommend checking out their nudes and reds.
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Love this one just long lasting enough to hold on the hole night!!! Its not pricey at al for this value I would buy it again!!!!! I would really really recommend it to others, I'm just very happy with one of these sort
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?