BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Xhejni L.
Great lipstick.I have number 20.It is a matte red.I use it usually when i go out at night.It stays for more than 4 hours.For the inexpensive price it is a very good product 😉😉
Nataliia L.
['New Castle', ''], DE
I have my lipstick in shade 31, it's pretty close to Mac Velvet Teddy. Golden rose dries my lips a bit. It not very longlasting and needs reapplying. Not very creamy and it's not easy to apply it.
Aya B.
Tetouan
This is my favourite  lipstick ever hes color is so soft and  good i like it his shape is great and the application is so good  i have tried only s color i would like to try more i really like it and i recommend to try it too you will love it for sure #best#lipstick#ever
Arijana C.
This lipstick is my must have all times. It is so creamy but in the same time it dries mat, its really easy to use and take off, because mat lipstick can be hard to take off and that just makes you never buy it again. You can wear this lipstick in every season and look great with it. It is not expensive at all. I never run out of it because i always have a backup one its my favorite✨
Jasmina Z.
My friend made me buy this, and I'm very happy she did, cause this is one of the best matte lipsticks available for a price like this. Golden Rose cosmetics are generally medium quality but this lipstick deserves more attention. Feels very smooth on the lips and it is pretty long lasting. Great product!
Polin P.
Bulgaria, Ruse
From the Long Stay liquid matte lipstick series I have the lipstick in color "04". It's a bright pink shade, very pretty, smells sweet . The lipstick setts to a matte shade it says it's kiss proof but on me it smugges. It's good for the price.
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks 💜Golden rose has amazing products and in really low prices.I bought it online and it looks so cute I love it's simple but beautiful packaging.Everyone should get this!
Kristina A.
The color is bomb. It goes on smooth and and the color is true. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but its definitely easy to apply. For the price, it exceeded my expectations! Will definitely use again and again. A little re-applying never hurt anyone anyway ;)
asma C.
Annaba
My first ever matte lipsticks; I love the colours; but they are patchy and dry out the lips , I have to apply a generous amount of lip Baum to prevent that ; But I love it so I still use it especially the burgundy color is to die for N23 Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick
Konstantina K.
I love these lipsticks!!
They create a matte-velvety finish on the lips and feel nurishing at the same time. Their formula is high pigmented, longwearing.
Even when this formula fades it leaves a very even, pigmented stain.
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?