BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love your line, and also the variety of colors, but this is exactly my favorite, it is a very elegant color, I love
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
This is a pretty color of lipstick to have. I like that it's matte because it gives that raw bold lipstick look.
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
The pigment of This lipstick is amazing golden rose is my favorite color and the matte is really pretty
Chaima M.
New york, NY
I adore it's creamy texture and matte finish 😍 it makes my lips happy lol ! I love everything about it starting from the cute packaging to the fancy formula. For that price, it's a really good lipstick and equal to other higher prices brands. I recommend it to you beauties. Oh and it's a very long lasting lipstick. You won't regret getting it
Zahra A.
I love this line lipstick from golden rose, it’s mate but in the same time not to dray and apply very smoothly on the lips, and last for a good time with drinking & eat. I have try shade no 14 & 31. Really good to every day used. 💞😘
Rüveyda A.
I have this lipstick in No. 01 and I was really excited to try it out, but unfortunately this lipstick failed me. It’s very dry, doesn’t go on very smooth and doesn’t smell quite nice. I don’t recommend this product.
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
Honestly I have these lipsticks and i believe that they are better than mac lipsticks in colours and texture. They’re very creamy and matte, also long lasting but they wouldn’t dry out your lips. I definitely recommend these!
Ines G.
GOLDEN ROSE .L.O.N.G.S.T.A.Y. LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK is an ICONIC product for your everyday makeup routine. I own it at the shade 11.
It has a perfect texture and a lovely packaging . It looks pretty much matte and has a great smell.
You will not have to touch up the product after some eating or drinking because it is long lasting for hours and if you want to remove it you will have to use makeup remover or some of cleaning oil.
It is not too much sticky !! your lips will not stick together when you close them .
So if you enjoy liquid lipsticks then you will adore this product .
it isn't pricey at all and riche in Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to leave your lips soft .
Xhejni L.
Great lipstick.I have number 20.It is a matte red.I use it usually when i go out at night.It stays for more than 4 hours.For the inexpensive price it is a very good product 😉😉
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
I have my lipstick in shade 31, it's pretty close to Mac Velvet Teddy. Golden rose dries my lips a bit. It not very longlasting and needs reapplying. Not very creamy and it's not easy to apply it.
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?