BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?2 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
natalie t.
Maple grove, MN
The pigment of This lipstick is amazing golden rose is my favorite color and the matte is really pretty
Anita S.
Lebanon, OH
I have two different colors of Golden Rose Matte Lipstick: #10 (Petite Orchard Pink) and #20 (Well Read Red).

#10 (Petite Orchard Pink) was the first lipstick I bought from Golden Rose, and I was extremely impressed. The matte look was achieved, and the color lasted all day without any liner underneath.

I was so impressed by the first order that I bought another color, #20. This one did not impress. The color was nice, but it wouldn't smooth over the whole lip, like the first color did. The color didn't stay on very long and actually flaked off, and that didn't happen with the first color.

So, all in all, I highly recommend the #10 color, because for me, it's my favorite lip product. But trying other colors, as you can see, is a gamble.
Karolina G.
Very matte and very cheap. For that price you just can't regret buying it. Check out the matte liquid lipstick by Golden Rose. They are very pigmented, not sticky or patchy. I highly recommend them. They are only like $5!!!
Sandra J.
Golden Rose is really stepping up their game with their lipsticks. Unlike their older lip products, these lipsticks do exactly what they say, they are matte, long lasting and they don't dry out your lips too much for a matte lipstick. There are variety of shades which have similar consistencies, but I would definitely recommend checking out their nudes and reds.
Stefani M.
I own two shades of these lipsticks and I am very sattisfied with them. They are exactly what their name says: velvet matte. They go on smoothly, look matte and don't dry out the lips a lot. And they are very longlasting which is a plus. Another plus: the price. I have only good things to say about this product. Highly recommend them :)
Inesa K.
This colour is one of my favourites! It applies very smooth, has a lot of pigment and stays very long. I have it for almost a month and I love it. Well, it isn't so matte as want to so I set t loose powder and it gets very matte and stays all day. I recommend it for those who want to buy cheap, pigmented and fitting everywhere lipstick.
Tijana K.
This line of lipsticks is great. They are creamy, not drying at all and they are longwearing. I cannot say enough hreat things about these. Totally in love! I have 15 lipsticks feom this range. I have a lot more from their other lines. My favorite matte lipsticks!
Anouk H.
Heusden gem asten
Love this one just long lasting enough to hold on the hole night!!! Its not pricey at al for this value I would buy it again!!!!! I would really really recommend it to others, I'm just very happy with one of these sort
Aleksandra P.
I love those lipstics. They are cheap, easy to use and long wearing. Perfect. I will buy another colors.
Chrysa A.
By far one of my fav lipsticks! It's matte but it doesn't dry your lips!! It's long lasting!!! perfect!!
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?