BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose velvet matte lipstick creates matte velvety finish on the lips with its high pigmented and long wearing formula. Smoothly glides, nourishes and hydrates your lips thanks to moisturizing agent and Vitamin E in the formula. From pure red to nude, it is available in 27 rich shade alternatives. The formulation is paraben free and dermatologically tested. see more...

• Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it b...3 Answers
  • How long does this stay on before it start to feather?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anita S.
Lebanon, OH
I have two different colors of Golden Rose Matte Lipstick: #10 (Petite Orchard Pink) and #20 (Well Read Red).

#10 (Petite Orchard Pink) was the first lipstick I bought from Golden Rose, and I was extremely impressed. The matte look was achieved, and the color lasted all day without any liner underneath.

I was so impressed by the first order that I bought another color, #20. This one did not impress. The color was nice, but it wouldn't smooth over the whole lip, like the first color did. The color didn't stay on very long and actually flaked off, and that didn't happen with the first color.

So, all in all, I highly recommend the #10 color, because for me, it's my favorite lip product. But trying other colors, as you can see, is a gamble.
Ashley c.
Raleigh, NC
From packaging to shades to formula; I love everything about these lipsticks. The only thing that I felt sad about was the look of the shade 26 on my lips. It looked like a peachy-nude shade in tube and a gorgeous nude shade on my arm when I took the photo with my cell phone [how deceiving :(] but it did not look good on my lips, it was quite pale and white-ish. Other than that, these lipsticks have a very nice formula that goes onto the lips very smoothly. They do no go absolute matte but they are perfect if you are a person who wants a hint of shine on your lips. Even though the finish is quite matte, the formula does not feel dry on the lips. In fact, lips feel moisturized.

The wearing time for most of the lipsticks depends on every individual and for me, an average lipstick won't last for over 2-3 hours but these stay for as long as 3-4 hours if I am not eating anything oily or my own lipsticks. [I know many of you do that ;)] Oh, and by the end of the day, you will not be seeing
Karolina G.
Very matte and very cheap. For that price you just can't regret buying it. Check out the matte liquid lipstick by Golden Rose. They are very pigmented, not sticky or patchy. I highly recommend them. They are only like $5!!!
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Ok this entire line is AH-MAZING. They have so many great products and they are very inexpensive. The velvet Matte lipsticks are MY FAVORITE! They have this special curve to them that allow the lipstick to be applied perfectly without cleanup. I am in love with these! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND A ++++++
Ibis C.
I have only one color: 02 Tapestry Red. Its look like very similiar to Whipped Caviar from Nyx, but a little darker. I don't like this very much because is very dry, probably with previously moisturized lips works better. I wouldn't buy again
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product!! I love this it is so reliable and it is so amazing! I always know if something is going to let me down it wont be Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick! I first bough this 2 years ago and I have only had to get one replacement!!!! Astounding
maggie b.
Winfield, IL
PERFCT MATTE LIP. Love it so much and how moistening it is when I am wearing it. Never a need to re apply this product because it's an all day product
Morgan S.
I'm obsessed! I love love love this lipstick. It's so smooth and it stays on throughout my day. Very pretty and the matte color is the wonderful.
denise r.
I LOVE this product!! it works AMAZINGLY ! & totally affordable, i highly recommend buying ! i would suggest using something before you put it on
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
I love this color i love the feels stay longer and is a pretty color. Very chique and classy feels and looks i love it.
Abigail G.
I want to try these does anyone know where I could buy one?
Daniella C.
Lima
I have been looking for lipstick like this, has anyone tried it before? The colour is just like in the pic?
Aya B.
Tetouan
Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipstick who like this lipstick ?
Ausma O.
Wats the texture of it?
Shirell B.
How long does this stay on before it start to feather?