Golden Rose Metallic Eyeliner - 11 uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Golden Rose Metallic Eyeliner - 11 uploaded by 🖤 Alice 🦇 G.Golden Rose Metallic Eyeliner - 11 uploaded by Daria K.

BY GOLDEN ROSE

Excellent metallic eyeliner line from Golden Rose... Provides excellent coverage with its long lasting and quick dry formulation all day long or night. Gives an impressive look to your eyes with its ultra shiny metallic colors. see more...

Daria K.
I purchased the black eyeliner bc Golden Rose always has cheap prices or sales and Black is my go-to and I love it!!! One tube lasts me maybe a year, but I don’t use it every day. For me, it’s very easy to draw a line with the brush provided. I love it!!
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Another product from Golden Rose! :)
This brand doesn't stop surprising me with affordable prices and good quality.
My eyeliner is from the Metallic collection but the shade is a turquoise color number 17🐬 (I haven't found that eyeliner number so I am reviewing this one). I am a package addict so this one is a double win - metallic blue container and holographic box!🤩 The brush is thin and you can make the smallest lines (perfect if you want to do some eyelid drawings). It is very pigmented and long lasting. I wish to get my hands on some more eyeliners from this Metallic collection :)
Golden Rose METALLIC Eyeliner (01 Ocean Blue)

back