Golden Rose Matte Nail Lacquer (02) uploaded by Gaya d.

BY GOLDEN ROSE

The new matte nail lacquer from Golden Rose cosmetics transforms nail color from high gloss to matte in seconds. You can apply one or two coats. Wait for the first coat to become matte and dry and then apply the second coat. Please note, that due to... see more...

• I recently heard how amazing this brand is. But I haven't...1 Answers
Alexandra P.
Hadera
It was one of the first matte nail polishes what I ever tried and it made me to want to try more. It is truly matte and dry so fast. The best thing is that you do not have to wait a minute and you can do anything already.
Kristina A.
I love this nail polish! It's really nice. I love the color and the fact that it's matte is amazing. It only look me about two coat to do my nails, the color is really pigmented. This is seriously a great matte finish and dries fast
Al A.
Doha, Doha
This nail polish is great according to its price.
This is great for people who doesn't use nail polish a lot it is great.
Gaya d.
Zele, Belgium
Keeps my flakes nails from peeling and doesn't look like I'm wearing nail polish. I love it!
Roline S.
I recently heard how amazing this brand is. But I haven't try the nail polish yet. I hear it dries really fast and it is really Matte! Does anyone have experience with this Matte nail lacquer? How long does it stay on your nail with normal touch ups?

Amazon