BY GOLDEN ROSE

Golden Rose - Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick 5,5 ml - color 06 by Golden Rose see more...

Gabriela S.
I like the pigmentation this liquid lipstick has. I have the bright orange color. It lasts pretty ok and it dries matte. The applicator is ok, but I have tried better ones. Golden Rose - Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick 5,5 ml - color 06 by Golden Rose I bought it from a local shop. I am inclined to try other Golden Rose products because I heard a lot of good things.
Khàdiijàà Y.
Agadir, Souss massa
The best nude matte lipstick color 13 for daily use moist on the lips and stay for a long time even after eating and drinking compared to other signs, I find it better and only for 7 $ Golden Rose - Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick 5,5 ml - color 06 by Golden Rose
Dora T.
Osijek
I absoluety stand by this lipstick. The formula is velvet, its not drying at all. Lasts all night with eating and drinking. The colors are stunning! You only need one layer of it. the price is very affordable for the quality. I highly recommend everyone to try it!
Glossy L.
Best liquid lipstick I tried so far. The quality is the best, not leaving a mark on the glass. I have all the colors and love wearing it. It is very long stay lipstick. The price is so fair and the brand is cryluelty free. Texture is smooth and easy to aply. Lipstick dry on you mouth, so you will leave no mark on anything, but it doesnt dry your mouth.
I simply love it. Golden Rose - Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick 5,5 ml - color 06 by Golden Rose
Mariam E.
New cairo
The best I've tried so far! I also got mini ones found near the cashier to try out.
The product has:
a very very good formula,
smells very nice,
doesn't dry your lips,
doesn't clump,
very long lasting,
the applicator is very soft and gives a very clean application
has many lovely colors

The color may darken a lil bit after it dries out completly

Emma C.
SECONDIGNY
Wouah!

Un rouge à lèvres d'une qualité dingue!
Une couleur d'un rouge intense ultra augmenté!
Une tenue à toutes épreuves.
C'est vraiment THE rouge à lèvres rouge à avoir les filles!
Kelly K.
After their last lipstick launch, I'd never thought they would create anything better. But here they are, proving me wrong and delivering the amazing, long lasting, pigmented liquid lipstick. This is my new favorite liquid lipstick, almost as perfect and long lasting as the 24h Maybelline ones, but at a greatest price. 5/5 would recommend.
raouia h.
algerie annaba
This matte Lipstick are so good !! They are my favorits of all time ! They are the type of Lipstick who can give you a sexy and classy look !
They last on ur lips for all day ! Yaaaaas ! And the product is so soft ! I am in love 😍 live without it 😏 Golden Rose - Longstay Liquid Matte Lipstick 5,5 ml - color 06 by Golden Rose
You should try it 🙏🏻💕
Stefana D.
suceava
The best liquid matte lipstik 😍It has a smooth and pleasant texture that looks very good on the lips, is very pigmented and very resistant and this is an amazing fact. It’s a very matte lipstick that dries very quickly after you apply it. Also, the shades are absolutely wonderful.
Salome S.
Tbilisi
i have four shades of these lipsticks and i love them all. they have pretty a lot of shades. I expected it to be less good but I really love them all. Its really easy too use and has nice packaging and most important its long wearing. I recommend this product.

Amazon