Golden Rose Lipstick Raspberry uploaded by Kristina A.

BY GOLDEN ROSE COSMETICS

The Golden Rose lipstick provides great coverage that lasts for hours . Contains moisturizers making the lips soft and smoothÜ. Creates a brilliant, shiny lip. 70 shades see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina A.
I love the texture of this lipstick. It shimmers but not overpowering like other lipstick. The odor that other people are talking about is not bad at all. I have other long lasting lipstick that or organic and they all smell like this one. This lipstick stays long even after you eat. Long lasting and does not smear like my other lipstick. Hope this helps!
Narimene C.
So far this is a good one to use. I don't look good with a darker color so I took a chance & hoped this color would be lighter after I applied it. It's a little lighter but looks perfect.This is a cool color so it's great. Feels fine going on & if I don't eat or drink it stays for quite a while.
S. Z.
This is my favourite lipstick on the go! Easy to apply and doesn't mess with the colour of your skin (I'm between medium and tan). The only minus is that it's oily, but otherwise it's perfect. Would recommend!