suggested searches
Golden Rose Eye Pencil (301)
Golden Rose

Golden Rose Eye Pencil (301)

4.4

3 star

20%

2 star

1 star

They are "okay" eye pencils, not the worst, not the best. The pink one I have was supposed to be neon but it turns out to be just a regular pink. I like other Golden Rose's products but these crayons aren’t the best!
I really like Golden Rose products in general and I've used a lot of them. They are creamy, pigmented and they don't go all over the place. What i like doing is setting it with an eyeshadow just so it lasts bit longer, for example if you are going out to the club.
I always use eye pencils, never liquid eyeliners. I find it easier to draw the perfect cat eyes with an eye pencil, the chance of error is minimum, and it takes less effort. For this purpose, you need a decent eye pencil with buildable coverage, like this Golden Rose one. You can draw a light cat eye for office days and build it to a dramatic, party-worthy cat eye. My friends usually line up for getting their cat eyes done whenever we are getting ready together for any party or occasions; and that's saying a lot. 😉 Just make sure the pencil is sharpened enough, and you're good to go.