BY GOLDEN ROSE

Special formula and high quality lipliners available in rich and fashionable colour alternatives. Easily applicable... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erika V.
These dream lip liners are super pigmented! Exceeded my expectations. Trying new brands is a hit or miss and this was a total hit! I will definitely try more shades in the future! I highly recommend this product!
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
These lip liners glide on like a dream and aren't drying at all! They stay put all day and come on nice universal shades
Erica C.
Hazleton, PA
Great colors very pigmented, definitely not what I was expecting, succeeded my expectations for sure
keti k.
Tbilisi
Review for: Set 1 more...
This lip liner stays on for ever! I'm not kidding! It is really easy to apply and the pigmentation is really good too. I bought it at my local Golden Rose shop and it wasn't cheap , but after using it I knew that it should be more expensive as its quality is very high! recommend to the makeup lovers who want a lip liner which stays on the lips for a day!
Sarah Q.
Review for: Set 1 more...
It is the best lip liner I ever used.i buy it from online store and I love it . And yeah it did meet my expectations . And it's not expensive at all . Golden Rose Lip Liner Pencil (208) I recommend using it .
Helin T.
Izmir
they go on the lips so easily and stay put! they're super pigmented and honestly i reach for them more than any other lip product i have. (well if you don't count chapsticks) i already repurchased a ton of shades and definitely will continue to use it!
Aleksandra P.
Amazing. Creamy but not to much. Easy to use, longwearing. Lots of colors. They are cheap, less than 6 PLN. I have few colors and searching fore more.
Pavlince J.
It is really smooth and applies perfectly! This lipliner is really pigmented and really good for the price. Love it! Mine is in number 520.
Hanan Y.
Doha
Review for: Other more...
I really love these lip liners .beautiful selection of colors ,rich colors but not super rich sometimes I use them as a lipstick too ..
sofia s.
Nea Kios
Its a amazing lip liner, so smooth , creamy and easy to work with, its pigmentend and worths for sure the money. I recommend.!