Golden Rose Cosmetics Infinity Lash Volume and Lenght Mascara uploaded by Samra B.

BY GOLDEN ROSE COSMETICS

Golden Rose Infinity Lash- Volume and Length Mascara Golden Rose Infinity Lash Mascara has the widest fiber brush Golden Rose has to offer which was designed to achieve infinite volume, curl and length to your lashes. It gives excellent volume by coating and defining each lash with an innovative mascara formula and specially designed brush for flawless application. Perfect curl, Extra length, Volume infinity. see more...

Dana D.
Love the product.
It gives lashes a heavy, thick coating and a awesome lift plus length.
For such an affordable price this is pretty good. Would love it more if the formula will be less smudgy.
But even though this is a nice drugstore product and would definitely buy it again.
Kristina A.
I was very surprised and delighted the first time I used this mascara. I couldn't believe it could look so nice and be so inexpensive! i have very short eyelashes, and these make my eyes look like I've just been made up by a professional every time! I recommend using it with a heated eyelash curler, and it looks like I was born with long thick eyelashes!
Nawal S.
Islamabad, PA
I love This mascara.. it is inexpensive.. and gives perfect volume to my lashes.. it does not feels heavy on my lashes and stays on my lashes for 6 to 7 hours.. it is so liquidy or hard but just perfect... .
Narimene C.
I love this product. It is very inexpensive and after adding just a few coats, works as well as luxury mascaras. I think I was originally attracted by the shiny gold tube but the actual product itself has kept me buying. One of the best drug-store mascaras!!!
Samra B.
Oran
My favorite mascara šŸ˜šŸ˜.it gives a perfect volume and length for lashes.I'm using it for a long time and I can't stop using it ā¤ā¤