Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose

by Golden Rose

Color Expert Nail Lacquer, a new nail lacquer line from Golden Rose, ensures an easy application thanks to its extra wide brush and good covarage formulation... It has 98 color alternatives, with shiny and long lasting formulation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose!
kathmandu
Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose uploaded by prabita A.
Liked Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose.....current favorite color from Golden rose...dries fast..need more color please
provadia
I like the packaging and the brush, but it doesn't last for too long. Anyway I still like the color shades they offer and the quality and price.
Love the colors. From light to dark. 2 coats is enough. Only thing that boders me is the brush - hard to use. It is cheap. Stay at less 3 days.
My best in evening party a formal one it stay a long time on my nails an the colors of golden rise are so nice I'll always use those products
New Castle,De
Guys💃 i really love this brand this is a One of my favorite colors. 💅 It's really Easy to apply on the nails and lasts a very long time.
New castle, DE
Quite cheap affordable product for fast recovery for your nails. Applies nicely but does not last as long as I would want it to. 7/10
Annaba
Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose uploaded by Sabrina D.
I like this paint a lot, especially the color, the way your nails make it shiny, it dries quickly, you do not need to wait as usual
Brăila
Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose uploaded by Simona L.
this vapor is very good. there must be no two layers. just a layer, and it's good to look great. this genius is brilliant.
tripoli
Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose uploaded by nesrin E.
I like golden rose nail polish it is perfect on nail also it doesn't damage the nail & make it brittle The colors are nice
Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose uploaded by hiba S.
#GR Je suis pas une grande fans de vernis à ongles 💅 j'ai juste tester cette couleur et j'aime bien je vous la conseil .

Looking for your answer?