Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose

by Golden Rose

Color Expert Nail Lacquer, a new nail lacquer line from Golden Rose, ensures an easy application thanks to its extra wide brush and good covarage formulation... It has 98 color alternatives, with shiny and long lasting formulation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 39 - Old Rose!
Lublin
I love golden rose, they have the best nail polishes, they dry really fast and they have so many different colors.
Not highly pigmented, at least 2 layers needed for full coverage. Lasts for 3-4 days. Beautiful range of shades.
Brooklyn, NY
It's cheap with quite good quality. highly recommend for everyone to try it, especially who love red colour.
Tbilisi
I love this colour. It is very quality product. This nail lacquer is my fafourite. Recommend
New Castle, DE
I like this color ❤️🥰 I like gden rose brand , it have always good proce and good quality

Looking for your answer?