Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 07 - Clam Shell uploaded by Faiza H.Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 07 - Clam Shell uploaded by Basma E.Golden Rose Color Expert Nail Lacquer - 07 - Clam Shell uploaded by Marwa D.

BY GOLDEN ROSE

Color Expert Nail Lacquer, a new nail lacquer line from Golden Rose, ensures an easy application thanks to its extra wide brush and good covarage formulation... It has 98 color alternatives, with shiny and long lasting formulation. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sophia J.
I have a lot of nail polishes from this brand in different colors and they all look amazing. Their color always pops, it's long lasting and two coats is more then enaugh. When I buy a golden rose nail polish I know I will be satisfied with the purchase, when it comes to nails, golden rose is one of my favorite brands!
Mariem L.
Tunis city
Golden Rose is one of the best nail lacquer easy to apply and a long lasting this nail lacquer is my favorite one and I'm a repeat user I really would like to recommend it for you guys and I would buy it again
Samra B.
Oran
I loved this nail lacquer from golden rose it gives a good covarage and a pretty look for nails.love it but not much
Nadja N.
Belgrade
I have so many of these. They have cute colors and are inexpensive. But there are better nail polishes.