Golden Potato Pancakes - 8 CT

Low cholesterol.
No preservatives.
0g trans fat.
8 pancakes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Golden Potato Pancakes - 8 CT!
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I think Golden Potato Pancakes are great. They go from freezer to plate in less than 10 minutes. I’ve prepared them in both the oven and air fryer. They can be paired up with deli, steaks, chicken, sandwiches, or eaten on their own with applesauce or sour cream. These potato pancakes can be served any time of the day for both adults and children. I currently have 3 boxes in my freezer because I buy a box whenever I see it in the store. I love these latkes!
Lupe H.
Berwyn, IL
So yummy!! Love these for a weekend morning breakfast. They don’t take very long to cook. I like mine with ketchup or sour cream.
Katrina N.
Tastes delicious lots of spinach and potato i love latkes great dinner or snack is fairly affordable
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
I love latkes! I hate to cook latkes! Golden Potato Pancakes are the solution to this conflict........they taste good and my house does not smell of oil for days.
Elizabeth B.
I have never in my life liked anything frozen or made to just be thrown in the stove, so if you are one of those..DON'T try

Looking for your answer?