Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesOreo
Golden Sandwich Cookies, 8 255Oz Packages

Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages

NULL

Hey these good or not?
Hass anyone tried this flavor? Worth it?
WhIch version of the Oreo cookie is your favorite ?
Start your review of Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages!
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Christina G.
I bought these to make a tiktoc and did so many people like them. I would have to say these are one of my fava cookies from Oreo. Just keep up the good work. Keep making good Oreo
Isichelis G.
austin
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Isichelis G.
They are my favorite cookies, they are very tasty, I reuse them a lot, I like them too much
Jessica J.
Brooklyn, NY
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Jessica J.
I love these Oreos better than the regular chocolate Oreos. They taste just like a vanilla birthday cake with icing. My kids and I fight over these Oreos! Lol!
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
My brother bought me, Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages . It was so delicious! It's one of my many fav cheat snack! #oreo #photo #snack #yum #face #fall #delicious #eat #bite #beautiful #moments #cookies
Neydi M.
Ellicott City, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Neydi M.
I love these cookies. Flavour and sweetness is unique. It is perfect for satiating craving. Buy it in supermarkets for all the family!
Sofia G.
New Castle, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Sofia G.
There wasn't anything bad with the product, my husband loves it, but it had a bland flavor. Maybe it would be good crushed and used with a cookies cream recipe or pudding... other Oreos are still my favorite, but not this vanilla flavor..
Danielle H.
Portland, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Danielle H.
I like the golden Oreos. Good for when I really want something sweeter than chocolate. They are really great for cookie and cream crumbs with a flavor like strawberry. Great value. I used them on this cake.
Jamie M.
Monroe, LA
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Jamie M.
This was such a delicious little treat! This was my first time trying the golden Oreo cookie sandwiches, and I am so glad I did. I think they are the perfect treat for Friday nights when my son and I watch movies. While I like the traditional Oreos, that golden flavor is also quite tasty. The small packet helps me as I count calories. I could enjoy the little package without feeling too guilty.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Golden Oreo Sandwich Cookies, 8 25.5Oz. Packages uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Target
Golden Oreos are my favorite Oreo cookie. They are the right amount of sweet without being too overpowering. They are also extremely versatile. They can be used for cheesecake crusts or made into cute taco cookies. I find these to be much better than regular Oreos!
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
I love theseee! I like the original Oreo as well but this ones are now my favorite 😻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...