GroceryBakeryOreo
Golden Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz

Golden Oreo Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now!

WhIch version of the Oreo is your favorite kind ?
[product:nabisco-oreo-sandwich-cookies-double-stuff-golden] ? How does these taste?
Does anyone dip this kind in milk?
Start your review of Golden Oreo Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tzu-Ling W.
Milpitas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Golden Oreo Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz uploaded by Tzu-Ling W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cannot really tell what flavor it is and it's definitely on the sweet side. Oreo has always been good but next time I would rather try purchasing the other flavors.
Ashley D.
Fredonia, NY
Golden Oreo Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Used these little gems to make some chocolate covered Oreo balls for the holidays. Same quality cookie as the original with a completely different light flavor.
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
You can't go wrong with Oreo. I'm a double stuff fan and I really liked these cookies. If I'm not wanting chocolate then these are my go to. With a glass of milk..YUM #Golden Oreo Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz
Eileen S.
Carle Place
Love golden Oreos better than the original one. Great to eat alone or dunk on a glass of Milk
Jeanne M.
Wilson, MI
These are by far my favorite Oreos! I don't much care for the chocolate ones so I was happy when they came out with these!
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love golden oreos actually better than the originals. Awesome taste, very sweet. Double stuffed is better than the regular ones but sometimes it can be a bit much
Keri C.
Johnston, IA
My kids and I LOVE these! Perfect for the kid who does not like chocolate. These are a perfect snack and dessert for me to give my kids after dinner!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would say these are just as good as the original Oreo just a different taste. It just depends what I'm in the mood for, but these are a nice change from the standard chocolate
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Golden Oreo Mega Stuff Sandwich Cookies - Family Size - 20oz uploaded by Flor M.
Purchased at: Target
Very affordable and great for a small desert. I bought these as a luxury and I eat them while I study or attending my online classes. Family gathers are where I take the family size. This one is not the chocolate flavor, so you don’t get acne.
Kaitlin  K.
Fremont, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cookies! I prefer the golden Oreos to the original and adding double stuff to them just makes them that much better. The golden part tastes like a delicious graham cracker and the double stuff is good as always 😋
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ka'Dasya  R.
Willingboro, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Sabrina L. il y a 2 ans
It’s delicious, I love eating these.
Jennifer G.
Miami Doral
il y a 4 ans
Yelitza C. il y a 2 ans
Yo las he usado las galletas trituradas para la base de un pie de limón.