BY GOLDEN MOUNTAIN

Golden mountain seasoning sauce green cap instantly improves the flavor of thai-chinese and continental foods. Golden Mountain seasoning sauce imported from Thailand adds delicious taste to Thai food. see more...

Lily Y.
Lily Y.
This is great! Lol probably in every asian house hold but its similar to soy sauce and is great for stirfry, marinating, and fried rice! :) would recommend others to try this product because its different and makes your food taste great :)
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
My go to seasoning! I use a sprinkle of this on almost everything I make! This soy sauce looking seasoning has a distinct sweet taste to it, it's very good in oriental cookings.
Mary T.
Mary T.
So asian!

Not going to lie, but I grew up using this on almost everything! Yup! My momma taught me well. especially on fried rice, this is amazing!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Foodie Expert
This looks like something I will have to try. Especially on stir fry and I like how the price is very inexpensive.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
The holy grail for a majority of my "stir fries" it's really cheap and a little goes a long way.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Foodie Expert
- This saice is very similar to soy sauce. Works just as great. Very good with stirfrys.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wickliffe, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite "soy sauce"! I use it in place of soy sauce all the time. It has a much lighter taste to it and it is a very light sauce, not very dark at all. My family uses it all the time, and my parents came from Vietnam so you know it must be good!
Erika R.
Erika R.
West hills , Ca
This is one of the best seasoning sauce. It taste really good.
Kia H.
Kia H.
I love using this sauce for stir fry or dipping sauce. Not too expensive. Its pretty good with stir fry. I would recommend this to a friend.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Stoney Creek, ON
Foodie Expert
Similar to soy sauce but tastes better for stirfries. Definitely a staple :)