BY GOLDEN KRUST

Golden Krust?? Mild Jamican Style Chicken Patties -2 CT.
Microwave 2:00 minutes.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-18781.
Individually wrapped.
2 mild, turnovers with chicken filling & flaky crust.
For lunch.
After school.
Evening snack. see more...

Chrissy S.
York, SC
These are so good! This is a must have in my household. Great flavor and very flaky golden crust. Kids and adults all agree this is a great easy snack. Can't be found at any local grocery store at a very reasonable price. I purchase a box once a week. I recommend these to anyone. It has it A mild spicy taste that anyone can handle.
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
They taste great. I always stick with the mild since hot is just too much for my palette. They have the perfect balance of seasoning and I especially like the flavor of the crust as it has a slight sweetness to it.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
Nice as a minnie snack, they also got the beef flavor kind , can come as plain, mild , or hot , can serve as a party favor , basically finger food.
Tarasue T.
Paterson , Nj
I love patties I grew up eating them . even though Golden Kristen isn't my favorite. I like the other stuff on their menu
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
My favorites I love them in coco breat. Nice amd crispy, spicy and delicious easy to make and affordable.
Zomorah K.
I love beef patties. The patties are even better at golden crust. It's hot and spicy, It's really good.
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Golden Krust Mild Jamaican Style Chicken Patties Look really good would love to try this out