golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky

by Golden Island

Fire-Grilled Pork JerkyKorean Barbecue RecipeEach piece of our Korean Barbecue recipe pork jerky is carefully sliced, seasoned, and individually grilled for a uniquely tender texture and bold taste. With intense flavors of sesame and spices, this savory and tender jerky will become one of your favorite snacks.

Where can you buy this? I haven't seen it in Kroger or target.
Is anyone else but me basically addicted to this stuff? Have you tried any of their other flavors? This is the only one I've tried.
Start your review of golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky !
Northridge, CA
Most addictive food I’ve ever had. The taste is amazing. I once ate two packs in under an hour. I haven’t really tried their other flavors.i got mine from Costco and Amazon. They’re a better value at Costco.
This has been a great addition to my snack cabinet! I love the flavor! It's both sweet and tangy and you can easily taste that Korean/soy sauce inspiration. But most importantly, I've gone through a few bags of it now and every piece has always been VERY VERY tender. This is my new favorite jerky.
This stuff is delicious! I sampled it at Sam's Club, and I bought a bag right away. The bag i bought was a great deal, $13 for a pound. The flavor is amazing. I will definitely buy this stuff again! It's awesome!
Portland, OR
My mom bought this product from costco and it is so good. The flavor itself tastes similar to the meat you'd taste at a korean restruant. Its kind of sweet and it also has sesame seeds on it. The jerky itself is not hard its quite soft compared to beef jerky.
Griffin, GA
This jerky is very good. It’s slightly expensive for the amount you get but for jerky It’s about the same as all others. It has a great flavor and it’s not very hard which I like. If you’re looking for a jerky woh a lot of flavor this is it!
Winnetka, CA
It’s a perfect snack! It has the kbbq taste and smell without it sticking on your clothes afterwards. A little oil but no mess and is easy to rip and eat.
Great Neck, NY
This jerky is delightful... and if you your local Costco has it.. its one of the more affordable jerky options. Note it is on the sweeter side.