golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky

by Golden Island

Fire-Grilled Pork JerkyKorean Barbecue RecipeEach piece of our Korean Barbecue recipe pork jerky is carefully sliced, seasoned, and individually grilled for a uniquely tender texture and bold taste. With intense flavors of sesame and spices, this savory and tender jerky will become one of your favorite snacks.

Where can you buy this? I haven't seen it in Kroger or target.
Is anyone else but me basically addicted to this stuff? Have you tried any of their other flavors? This is the only one I've tried.
Start your review of golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky !
San Jose , CA
I am not a fan of jerky whatsoever, but I was craving for something savory and I love Korean Bbq (flavors) and found that my parents bought a pack of Golden Island Kbbq Pork Jerky and I shared a bag with my dad. It is so good. It's not hard and chewy like some jerky and the flavor isn't too strong. It's a perfect snack for when you're road tripping or out on a picnic/hike. Or in my case, craving something savory but not filling.

Costco sells them in a bulk pack. =) golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky

Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
Millville, NJ
golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky  uploaded by KookHee K.
I usually don't enjoy jerky but I had to try one because my husband made me do it. And now I love this jerky so much! It became one of our essential now. So tasty and once I start I can't stop until I finish.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Lincolnwood , IL
Honestly the best jerky I have ever had. It really does taste exactly like Korean bbq, I bought so many at Costco lol! Really addicting, I even tried microwaving it with rice and it’s basically a whole meal! Haha don’t judge!
Bloemfontein, Free state
Purchased at: Costco
Oh my gosh i absolutely love this Jerky. I know its not healthy but I can't stop eating it. The only problem I have with this is that they only sell the small packs at target. I have to drive to costco to get the bigger bags and its so far.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Pendleton, OR
Purchased at: Costco
Y’all. I am a foodaholic. I love all things food. And I love jerky the most. Something about dehydrated meat gets my engine reving. Hahaha. My mom introduced me to this product after a Costco trip. I was expecting hard to tear, hard to chew jerky. Boy was I wrong. This stuff melts in your mouth (not in a gross chocolate way you are imagining) the flavor is to die for. This is a must have in my pantry for when I need a quick pick me up treat/snack that doesn’t make me feel horrible! Highly highly recommend!
Carnegie, PA
My kids LOVE this stuff. A relative of mine buys it in a three pack from Sams club for them. It makes a great snack for their lunch and as an in between snack. It's more soft and not as chewy as your typical jerky. Maybe because it's pork not beef. I recommend it as my kids love it.
Organic, No Special Diet
Lodi, CA
golden island™ korean barbecue recipe pork jerky  uploaded by darby M.
Purchased at: Costco
I absolutely love this jerky, it’s sweet but savory at the same time, I love the sesame seeds too. This almost has a teriyaki flavor to it. It’s so good by far my favorite one.. and it’s all ways SO fresh and not tough or hard to chew like some other brands.
No Special Diet
Bostic, NC
Where to start?! This isn't your normal jerky, it's all natural with no artificial ingredients. There's no added hormones or nitrites AND it's GLUTEN FREE! Definitely the most tender jerky I've ever had too. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Low Carb
Raleigh, NC
My husband describes this like crack. Lol we both love this.. one of our favorite snacks.. we got this product from costco and nothing compares to other brands..
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Arlington, WA
Every time I go to Costco we HAVE to get some of this jerky. I am not a huge jerky Dan, but when it comes to this Korean barbecue jerky, I am all about it. It has the perfect amount of sweet and its juicy.
No Special Diet