Golden Grahams Chocolate Marshmallow Treats uploaded by Erin P.Golden Grahams Chocolate Marshmallow Treats uploaded by Erin P.Golden Grahams Chocolate Marshmallow Treats uploaded by Erin P.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

Golden Grahams Chocolate Marshmallow Treats: You'll love the delicious taste of Golden Grahams cereal in a chunky, chewy, convenient bar 130 calories per bar see more...

Maria M.
Oxford, AL
This things are actually really good! I first saw them at my job and was curious to try them, when I finally tried them they were amazing. I purchase as a snack often. Be careful, they're kind of addicting.
Jean W.
Seattle, WA
I prefer these over regular Rice Krispee treats, they are delicious. This tasty snack is a great value priced to fit any budget. It's a perfect snack for on the go
Angela Z.
These things are so delicious. Great snack or breakfast for when I'm on the go. They're super addicting, so I only buy then when I really want them or else I'd eat too many.
Melissa S.
Toledo, OH
I love these for a quick on the go snack. I keep a box of them in my work desk for when I need a little pick me up. These taste amazing and are the perfect snack!
Kaynaya Z.
Idanha, OR
I personally didn't like these. They're sweet, but I was hoping for like that s'mores kind of taste and it didn't taste like I was going for!
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
SO GOOD!! They're actually a great dessert substitute and as I'm writing this review I kind of find myself wanting one. Highly addictive.
Jen M.
cicero, NY
I jut bought these last week or the first time. my kids has them gone in a matter of days! LOL. they said they tasted fantastic.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
These are delicious. They taste just like smores and I love them for a quick snack to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
These are delicious! They're really probably not very healthy for me, but they are super tasty!
Michelle S.
Morrison, IL
These bars are absolutely delicious. They taste like a smore mixed with a rice krispy treat.
Janay B.