Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Kayla M.Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla M.
Windsor, ON
I dont normally eat sweet cereals but golden grahams is a guilty pleasure of mine! Not only is it a great cereal but sub it into your favourite rice crispie recipe and add chocolate chips for the best cereal bars ever!!
Nyeishia P.
Las Vegas
This is my most favorite cereal of all time. Having been eating it since I was a child. I will never get tired of this cereal.
Tiana J.
Oklahoma City
I love Goldeen Graham's they are my favorite cereal and I like how they stay crunchy longer than most cereal I eat but when they do absorb the milk they are still the best
Jes K.
Mount Joy
I would highly recommend eating this with chocolate milk. Always been my favorite cereal. Tastes so good.
Jazmine L.
New Orleans
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box more...
This is my absolute favorite cereal that has ever been on the market. It’s close to Cinnamon Toast Crunch but maple instead of surface flavor. Eat it dry eat it with milk. You can’t go wrong. Best. Cereal. Ever.
Melissa B.
Great as a treat cereal and as a key ingredient in making bars and smore mixes around the holidays or for kids parties.
Vanessa C.
Brea
These have been one of my favorite cereal's for a long time .I like to make cereal treat's out of them too .
Ali P.
This is my favorite cereal. It’s sweet and I like to eat it with milk. It flavors the milk as well. Golden Grahams don’t leave a nasty aftertaste or anything and they’re not unhealthy. Overall I love them.
Nicole D.
Forest Park
My all time favorite, hands down...always costs way to much but I usually end up getting them anyways...they're golden and delicious, not too sweet, but not to "adulty"
abby g.
Gaffney
This is a pretty great cereal if you like graham crackers. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like graham crackers, but it's a similar flavor and enjoyable nonetheless.