Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Kayla M.Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box more...
My favorite cereal ever! Tastes good for breakfast and a midnight snack. I purchase this cereal at IGA or Kroger. Great price for the amount you get and has all the nutrients you need for the day. Add 2% milk and you’re good to go!
Seyi O.
Reading, PA
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box, Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
i LOVE this cereal! i mix it with froot loops and eat them by the bowl-full. definitely worth it you gotta go out and buy it right now. and you can find it at most grocery stores, no problem
Chris C.
Edmonton
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box more...
A great throwback kids cereal that is worth of a crunch now and again, and so much better than Rice Krispies for squarin’.
Nyeishia P.
Las Vegas
This is my most favorite cereal of all time. Having been eating it since I was a child. I will never get tired of this cereal.
Tiana J.
Oklahoma City
I love Goldeen Graham's they are my favorite cereal and I like how they stay crunchy longer than most cereal I eat but when they do absorb the milk they are still the best
Kayla M.
Windsor, ON
I dont normally eat sweet cereals but golden grahams is a guilty pleasure of mine! Not only is it a great cereal but sub it into your favourite rice crispie recipe and add chocolate chips for the best cereal bars ever!!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
I would highly recommend eating this with chocolate milk. Always been my favorite cereal. Tastes so good.
Jazmine L.
New Orleans
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box more...
This is my absolute favorite cereal that has ever been on the market. It’s close to Cinnamon Toast Crunch but maple instead of surface flavor. Eat it dry eat it with milk. You can’t go wrong. Best. Cereal. Ever.
Melissa B.
Great as a treat cereal and as a key ingredient in making bars and smore mixes around the holidays or for kids parties.
Vanessa C.
Brea
These have been one of my favorite cereal's for a long time .I like to make cereal treat's out of them too .