Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole D.
Forest Park
My all time favorite, hands down...always costs way to much but I usually end up getting them anyways...they're golden and delicious, not too sweet, but not to "adulty"
abby g.
Gaffney
This is a pretty great cereal if you like graham crackers. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like graham crackers, but it's a similar flavor and enjoyable nonetheless.
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
I never buy off brand because it doesn't taste the same. This is a sweet cereal but I like that they use whole wheat.
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
Golden grahams are the best. My kids love them. They're great with coconut milk or dry as a little night time snack
Niki E.
Mount Pleasant
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
I love Golden Grahams. I like it dry as a mid morning snack or in milk. It has a yummy sweet flavor that isn’t overpowering. If you have a sweet tooth and enjoy a good cereal, try this flavor!
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Golden Grahams don’t last long in our home. Sweet without being reminiscent of eating a bowl of candy. Delicious.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
This is my favorite cereal by far. It’s a bit savory but also really sweet since it tastes like graham crackers and honey. Mixed with milk it’s delicious. It’s pretty my at every grocery store.
Jenna C.
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid! Sweet enough by themselves but always best paired with a tall glass of milk. I could eat these for breakfast or a snack almost every day. These are a healthy option that will still fulfill your sweet tooth.
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
Ever since I was a kid Golden Grahams has always been my favorite cereal and it will continue to be my favorite cereal
Nikki W.
Union, IA
Golden Grahams is a cereal my mom used to get me when I was little. Now that I’ve grown up, it’s still something I love to have for breakfast or just as a snack