Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Kayla M.Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
This is my favorite cereal by far. It’s a bit savory but also really sweet since it tastes like graham crackers and honey. Mixed with milk it’s delicious. It’s pretty my at every grocery store.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These, if you ask me, are not quite as good as the standard Cinnamon Toast Crunch. However, that being said, they are good in their own right - they just aren't cinnamon-y enough for me, which I have to detract a star for.
Julie T.
I am a 45 year old mom of two and I LOVE Golden Grahams. One of my favorites!! Because of high blood pressure, I do not eat it very often. So I use it as a treat!!
Nikki W.
Clear Lake, IA
Golden Grahams is a cereal my mom used to get me when I was little. Now that I’ve grown up, it’s still something I love to have for breakfast or just as a snack
Paige H.
One of my favorite cereals! Just the right amount of sweet! Not very good if it sits out, too soggy. Crunchy and very good with or with out milk!
Randall T.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite cereal, this is perfect to have with both dry and with milk, I have this all the time as an afternoon snack
Nyeishia P.
Las Vegas
This is my most favorite cereal of all time. Having been eating it since I was a child. I will never get tired of this cereal.
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
Ever since I was a kid Golden Grahams has always been my favorite cereal and it will continue to be my favorite cereal
Jenny S.
Kansas City, MO
I never buy off brand because it doesn't taste the same. This is a sweet cereal but I like that they use whole wheat.
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
Golden grahams are the best. My kids love them. They're great with coconut milk or dry as a little night time snack