Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

Golden Grahams® Cereal

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Paige H.
One of my favorite cereals! Just the right amount of sweet! Not very good if it sits out, too soggy. Crunchy and very good with or with out milk!
Randall T.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite cereal, this is perfect to have with both dry and with milk, I have this all the time as an afternoon snack
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
Ever since I was a kid Golden Grahams has always been my favorite cereal and it will continue to be my favorite cereal
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
I never buy off brand because it doesn't taste the same. This is a sweet cereal but I like that they use whole wheat.
Nickole S.
Golden grahams are the best. My kids love them. They're great with coconut milk or dry as a little night time snack
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Golden Grahams don’t last long in our home. Sweet without being reminiscent of eating a bowl of candy. Delicious.
Alexis M.
Decatur , GA
My favorite cereal. I have to have a bowl at least once a day. It's best with ice cold milk
Kelsey W.
Chestermere, AB
For out-of-hand snacking, I really like the delicate crunch and sugary dust on CTC, but I don't like them in milk at all. The cinnamon-sugar all drifts away and the squares go soft really quickly, so that you're left with soggy cereal bits (with no sweetness) and super, super sweet milk. GG, on the other hand, are a little more sturdy and the flavor' in the cereal rather than just the coating, so they keep their integrity.