Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jenna C.
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid! Sweet enough by themselves but always best paired with a tall glass of milk. I could eat these for breakfast or a snack almost every day. These are a healthy option that will still fulfill your sweet tooth.
Nicole D.
Forest Park
My all time favorite, hands down...always costs way to much but I usually end up getting them anyways...they're golden and delicious, not too sweet, but not to "adulty"
abby g.
Gaffney
This is a pretty great cereal if you like graham crackers. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like graham crackers, but it's a similar flavor and enjoyable nonetheless.
Ali P.
This is my favorite cereal. It’s sweet and I like to eat it with milk. It flavors the milk as well. Golden Grahams don’t leave a nasty aftertaste or anything and they’re not unhealthy. Overall I love them.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
One of my favorite cereals. It's so tasty. It's almost addictive! I eat it a lot without milk, but it's super tasty with milk. The milk soaks up into the cereal. It's heaven. It's inexpensive, definitely worth trying out.
Ashleigh H.
Our entire family loves Golden Grahams.. Perfect amount of sweetness and crunch! We love to eat it the traditional way with milk, but Golden Grahams are great over ice cream too! Publix constantly runs BOGO sales on GM cereals so the value is great!!
Kayla M.
Gillsville, Ga
I loved golden grahams as a kid and I still love them now. It is a little pricey for my family on a budget, so if its not on sale or if I don't have coupons, I dont buy it. I eat it once every few months so its a special treat.
Niki E.
Mount Pleasant
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
I love Golden Grahams. I like it dry as a mid morning snack or in milk. It has a yummy sweet flavor that isn’t overpowering. If you have a sweet tooth and enjoy a good cereal, try this flavor!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
This is my favorite cereal by far. It’s a bit savory but also really sweet since it tastes like graham crackers and honey. Mixed with milk it’s delicious. It’s pretty my at every grocery store.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These, if you ask me, are not quite as good as the standard Cinnamon Toast Crunch. However, that being said, they are good in their own right - they just aren't cinnamon-y enough for me, which I have to detract a star for.