Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Kayla M.Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Jenna C.
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid! Sweet enough by themselves but always best paired with a tall glass of milk. I could eat these for breakfast or a snack almost every day. These are a healthy option that will still fulfill your sweet tooth.
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box more...
My favorite cereal ever! Tastes good for breakfast and a midnight snack. I purchase this cereal at IGA or Kroger. Great price for the amount you get and has all the nutrients you need for the day. Add 2% milk and you’re good to go!
Jazmine L.
New Orleans
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box more...
This is my absolute favorite cereal that has ever been on the market. It’s close to Cinnamon Toast Crunch but maple instead of surface flavor. Eat it dry eat it with milk. You can’t go wrong. Best. Cereal. Ever.
Tiana J.
Oklahoma City
I love Goldeen Graham's they are my favorite cereal and I like how they stay crunchy longer than most cereal I eat but when they do absorb the milk they are still the best
Ali P.
This is my favorite cereal. It’s sweet and I like to eat it with milk. It flavors the milk as well. Golden Grahams don’t leave a nasty aftertaste or anything and they’re not unhealthy. Overall I love them.
Seyi O.
Reading, PA
Review for: Golden Grahams® Cereal 28.9 oz. Box, Golden Grahams® Cereal 23.5 oz. Box more...
i LOVE this cereal! i mix it with froot loops and eat them by the bowl-full. definitely worth it you gotta go out and buy it right now. and you can find it at most grocery stores, no problem
Nicole D.
Forest Park
My all time favorite, hands down...always costs way to much but I usually end up getting them anyways...they're golden and delicious, not too sweet, but not to "adulty"
abby g.
Gaffney
This is a pretty great cereal if you like graham crackers. I wouldn't say they taste exactly like graham crackers, but it's a similar flavor and enjoyable nonetheless.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
One of my favorite cereals. It's so tasty. It's almost addictive! I eat it a lot without milk, but it's super tasty with milk. The milk soaks up into the cereal. It's heaven. It's inexpensive, definitely worth trying out.
Ashleigh H.
Our entire family loves Golden Grahams.. Perfect amount of sweetness and crunch! We love to eat it the traditional way with milk, but Golden Grahams are great over ice cream too! Publix constantly runs BOGO sales on GM cereals so the value is great!!