Golden Grahams® Cereal uploaded by Cheyenne R.

BY GOLDEN GRAHAMS

General Mills is on a journey to always make our cereals better.How?Being ResponsibleWe have committed to sustainably source 100% of our cereal boxes by 2020.Giving BackSince 1996, our cereals have given more than $175 million to America's schools through Box Tops for Education™.That's Why Golden Grahams Has• no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources• no high fructose corn syrup• whole grain as the first ingredient see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
One of my favorite cereals. It's so tasty. It's almost addictive! I eat it a lot without milk, but it's super tasty with milk. The milk soaks up into the cereal. It's heaven. It's inexpensive, definitely worth trying out.
Ashleigh H.
Our entire family loves Golden Grahams.. Perfect amount of sweetness and crunch! We love to eat it the traditional way with milk, but Golden Grahams are great over ice cream too! Publix constantly runs BOGO sales on GM cereals so the value is great!!
Kayla M.
Gillsville, Ga
I loved golden grahams as a kid and I still love them now. It is a little pricey for my family on a budget, so if its not on sale or if I don't have coupons, I dont buy it. I eat it once every few months so its a special treat.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These, if you ask me, are not quite as good as the standard Cinnamon Toast Crunch. However, that being said, they are good in their own right - they just aren't cinnamon-y enough for me, which I have to detract a star for.
Julie T.
I am a 45 year old mom of two and I LOVE Golden Grahams. One of my favorites!! Because of high blood pressure, I do not eat it very often. So I use it as a treat!!
Nikki W.
Union, IA
Golden Grahams is a cereal my mom used to get me when I was little. Now that I’ve grown up, it’s still something I love to have for breakfast or just as a snack
Paige H.
One of my favorite cereals! Just the right amount of sweet! Not very good if it sits out, too soggy. Crunchy and very good with or with out milk!
Randall T.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite cereal, this is perfect to have with both dry and with milk, I have this all the time as an afternoon snack
Alexis M.
Decatur , GA
My favorite cereal. I have to have a bowl at least once a day. It's best with ice cold milk
Kelsey W.
Chestermere, AB
For out-of-hand snacking, I really like the delicate crunch and sugary dust on CTC, but I don't like them in milk at all. The cinnamon-sugar all drifts away and the squares go soft really quickly, so that you're left with soggy cereal bits (with no sweetness) and super, super sweet milk. GG, on the other hand, are a little more sturdy and the flavor' in the cereal rather than just the coating, so they keep their integrity.