Golden Girls: The Complete Third Season [3 Discs] - DVD uploaded by J o.Golden Girls: The Complete Third Season [3 Discs] - DVD uploaded by J o.

BY DISNEY

Your favorite young-at-heart women return for another helping of laughter, misadventures, and cheesecake in the third season of one of television's most highly acclaimed sitcoms ever, "The Golden Girls." Dorothy, Sophia, Rose, and Blanche are the four mismatched housemates living together in Miami. While these very different women don't always get along, deep down they really love one another. A perennial award winner, this laugh-filled season garnered three Emmy(R) Awards and a Golden Globe(R). Now you can enjoy all 25 episodes from this unforgettable year on this complete DVD set. Included is the original and unedited "Golden Moments" episode where the girls reminisce about their times together, plus hilarious bonus features that will have you laughing for hours. It's proof positive that good comedy never grows old. "Golden Moments" - The Biggest laughs Of The Season, Collected In A Hilarious Compilation, "The Golden Girls' Scrapbook" - Each Golden Girl's Funniest Moments. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned). see more...

• Who is your favorite Golden Girls? My is Sophia!Golden Gi...2 Answers
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
This show is as amazing. No matter how many times I see each episode, I still laugh at all the jokes. The comedy is so witty and the women are very progressive. The cast has great chemistry and they did a great job developing the guest characters like Uncle Angelo and their other visiting family.
Sara K.
Gettysburg
The golden girls will always be one of my favorite shows. There is no other cast like these 4 women. I love the sense of humor and sarcasm. I can watch it again and again.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the golden girls and Betty White is one of my favorite Golden girls I’ve been a fan of them for years and of course all of them are dead and gone except for Betty white
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Golden Girls: The Complete Third Season [3 Discs] - DVD is full of fantastic comedic performances. I always laugh when I watch this show. Betty White is really hilarious as dim witted Rose. Recommended.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Love me my Golden Girls! Everyone episode has you laughing! They are all my favorites; Sophia, Dorothy, Rose and Blanche. I have every season on DVD, I spend my weekend morning watching reruns!
J o.
The Golden Girls is probably one of the greatest sitcoms ever and still has relevance today. Several other tv shows (Designing Women, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives) probably owe a lot to this show. This 80s/90s show has a few pop culture references, but it doesn't dominate the humor. There actresses are all amazing and it's obvious why it won so many awards over the course of the show. The package design and disk art are a little bland, but forgivable given they probably weren't thinking about home release in 1987.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
I love the golden girls there great and funny what’s not to love about them rose is my favorite it’s a good soundtrack good acting I recommend it
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Who is your favorite Golden Girls? My is Sophia!Golden Girls: The Complete Third Season [3 Discs] - DVD