BY GOLDEN FLAKE

Artificially flavored. see more...

Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
Golden Flake will Always remind me of my home in Sweet Home Alabama! I can’t wait to head home this summer and stock up on all my favorite golden flake snacks! Sour Cream and Onion is definitely on my list!
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
Probably my favorite sour cream and onion chips. Because of the ridges, you can have them with any dip, or you can have them straight from the bag.
Patty J.
Horton, AL
These chips are great especially if u have alot of kids to feed. They are 3 for 5 in Alabama. Great flavor and they are not greasy.
Amber S.
I like this flavor okay. My favorite flavor is the Sweat and Salty. I also like the pork rines. ..don't judge me. Lol.😆
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love these better then any other brand. There crunchy and the quality is awesome. I love sour cream and onion flavor.
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
These are the bomb. These are so great and especially with dip. I recommend these for snack any time of the day.
Laurie V.
The sour cream and onion dip style chips are the greatest! Of course ALL of the golden flake chips are the best!!