Golden Flake® Dill Pickle Flavored Thin & Crispy Potato Chips uploaded by Kelsey S.

BY GOLDEN FLAKE

You have heard of our many flavors...Dill Pickle is one a lot of people favor. Pickles are best when they have a crunch so do our chips, try a big bunch. Kids and pregnant women think they are great...try some yourself, it's never too late. see more...

Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
My favorite dill pickle chips. Good, bold flavor of dill pickle. Good crunch. Better than Lay's! I can always find these at a great price at any grocery store. I always have a bag or two in my pantry. If you love dill pickles, try these chips. You won't be disappointed.
Tassie Z.
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL
Golden Flakes Dill Pickle chips are a must for our family! When we travel to Texas to visit family these chips must travel as well. All of our family ask for them. Salty, pickled chips with the perfect crunch. They smell very flavorful
Blair I.
Blair I.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Love these so much, usually pickle flavored chips are too much but these are perfect
Jameelah M.
Jameelah M.
Lakewood, WA
Salty,tangy,and crispy my favorite chip to eat with hamburger or hotdogs :)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Knoxville, TN
Tried these for the first time today. I am in LOVE! I love pickles anyway and these really have that dill flavor is pickle lovers enjoy! The tang will make your taste buds happy! Only complaint is that they can be hard to find.
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
Foodie Expert
You can't beat these dill pickle chips!! They are bursting with flavor and they aren't as expensive as other brands! I always buy these for our guests when we host a cookout!
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
These are wonderful!! I got these at my dollar general but I'm sure they can be found anywhere. They were also really cheap! A lot less that the lays brand!
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
My all time favorite chip from golden flake! I love them so much so that I open the bag upside down so that all the salt and extra flavor gets on all of them! They are so delicious! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Adele H.
Adele H.
Foodie Expert
Great chips, I was surprised at how close the flavor came to dill pickle and they have the right amount of saltiness. The only downside is I can't get these where I live and I can't find a place that will ship them without having to order a lot of bags. Guess I'll have to get these when I visit family. The only one similar is the Lays Dill Pickle which is also not available where I live, but Walmart will ship them to me.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
These are okay I thought the pickle flavor would be overwhelming but it's not bad at all, they are just extreamly salty